Isco

Super David Silva 21 said:
Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 13h

Sport claim Thiago Alcantara has told Barcelona that he wants to leave. Wanted by Real Madrid, Manchester Utd and Bayern Munich.

Real get Thiago we get Isco, everyones happy.

i wouldn't be that bothered by losing thiago as long as he doesn't go to manure.

Isco is obviously really good right now but I'm surprised by how many people think he will genuinely massively change our team. He's not been around for long and he's not even made the impact Hazard did for Lille. Alexis Sanchez was like this.

Rather be adding his fee to 20m and going all out for Cavani a proven world class striker

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still waiting for Madrid to sign Thiago, another they publicly stuck their beak in to.

Funnily enough, they didn't follow it through with a real offer.

As it stands, Madrid were/are committed to signing, Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Thiago, Isco, Silva, Aguero.

That's outside of negotiating a new deal for Ronaldo.

Anything out of Madrid needs to be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.

Or skepticism.

No, my use of the word is valid. Madrid do nothing without an ulterior motive. Politics are always in play.

If a name is leaked, invariably, it is to apply pressure on a player or a club.

I'm interested to know how you appear to be aware of transfer policy and internal politics at Real Madrid?

M147WN said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Or skepticism.

No, my use of the word is valid. Madrid do nothing without an ulterior motive. Politics are always in play.

If a name is leaked, invariably, it is to apply pressure on a player or a club.

I'm interested to know how you appear to be aware of transfer policy and internal politics at Real Madrid?

Do you expect a different response to the first time you asked ?

andrewmswift said:
immediately after the u-21 final it'll be chaos in here until we get an answer. i pray that it's before the end of week.

Unless he has a crap game and we all state we don't care anymore.

FlipFlap!

Sport claim Thiago Alcantara has told Barcelona that he wants to leave. Wanted by Real Madrid, Manchester Utd and Bayern Munich.

My personal opinion for a while has been he'll either stay at Barca or go to the rags. So i don't like this report :(

Tricky_Trev said:

My personal opinion for a while has been he'll either stay at Barca or go to the rags. So i don't like this report :(
If we get Isco on top of what we've already brought in, and buy a striker or at least keep the ones we have, it will be a window well spent. Nobody can expect United to not buy a big name, the Glazer's will want to be seen to back their man, but it's what we do that counts. Adding Thiago and that unknown kid they've bought isn't going to be enough to deal with what we have, should our transfers come off, so we will be going into the season stronger than them. They will also be under pressure if Moyes fucks his first 5 games up, with the press applying pressure regarding Ferguson's influence or of course the inevitable reports of him returning to replace Moyes. If Pellegrini gets off to a flier, we're laughing.

Pigeonho said:
Tricky_Trev said:

If we get Isco on top of what we've already brought in, and buy a striker or at least keep the ones we have, it will be a window well spent. Nobody can expect United to not buy a big name, the Glazer's will want to be seen to back their man, but it's what we do that counts. Adding Thiago and that unknown kid they've bought isn't going to be enough to deal with what we have, should our transfers come off, so we will be going into the season stronger than them. They will also be under pressure if Moyes fucks his first 5 games up, with the press applying pressure regarding Ferguson's influence or of course the inevitable reports of him returning to replace Moyes. If Pellegrini gets off to a flier, we're laughing.

I think Moyes will do ok in the league,it's the CL where I think he'll fail miserably.

NQCitizen said:
Isco is obviously really good right now but I'm surprised by how many people think he will genuinely massively change our team. He's not been around for long and he's not even made the impact Hazard did for Lille. Alexis Sanchez was like this.

Rather be adding his fee to 20m and going all out for Cavani a proven world class striker

No impact? Blimey.
I can only assume you didn't notice Malaga get 4th place in Spain in 2011/12 season (with half the team being sold underneath Pellegrini) or notice Malaga get to the CL quarter finals this season and only be a minute away from a semi-final appearance...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.