Isco

MCFC-alan88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still waiting for Madrid to sign Thiago, another they publicly stuck their beak in to.

Funnily enough, they didn't follow it through with a real offer.

As it stands, Madrid were/are committed to signing, Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Thiago, Isco, Silva, Aguero.

That's outside of negotiating a new deal for Ronaldo.

Anything out of Madrid needs to be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.

Or skepticism.

No, my use of the word is valid. Madrid do nothing without an ulterior motive. Politics are always in play.

If a name is leaked, invariably, it is to apply pressure on a player or a club.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still waiting for Madrid to sign Thiago, another they publicly stuck their beak in to.

As it stands, Madrid were/are committed to signing, Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Thiago, Isco, Silva, Aguero.

Or skepticism.

No, my use of the word is valid. Madrid do nothing without an ulterior motive. Politics are always in play.

Thiago going Rag. I think..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Or skepticism.

I suppose the most likely answer is Ronaldo. Lets him know that he's replaceable perhaps.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Or skepticism.

I'm interested to know how you appear to be aware of transfer policy and internal politics at Real Madrid?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Very confident about this one. I've just pre-ordered the new shirt with Isco 22 on!

Surely that should have Dunne on it

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm --

Very confident about this one. I've just pre-ordered the new shirt with Isco 22 on!

Surely that should have Dunne on it<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm --<br /><br />

Surely that should have Dunne on it

M147WN said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Or skepticism.

I'm interested to know how you appear to be aware of transfer policy and internal politics at Real Madrid?

Simply my own opinions, based on my experiences of the club over the last two decades, the deals they have worked on etc.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 13h

Sport claim Thiago Alcantara has told Barcelona that he wants to leave. Wanted by Real Madrid, Manchester Utd and Bayern Munich.

Real get Thiago we get Isco, everyones happy.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 13h

Sport claim Thiago Alcantara has told Barcelona that he wants to leave. Wanted by Real Madrid, Manchester Utd and Bayern Munich.

Real get Thiago we get Isco, everyones happy.

im not i want both haha if we get isco and thiago cavani can go wherever he wants as far as im concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.