Isco

Joehannes said:
I don't think he's going anywhere. Napoli are in a good position and don't need to sell. He seems to genuinely love Napoli which is fair, and could end up with 200+ goals there.

Add to that, it doesn't look like anybody is willing to cough up the £52m it would take.
Wrong thread. ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/articulo/ancelotti-isco-cavani-bale-protagonistas-verano-real-madrid/csrcsrpor/20130618csrcsrdep_1/Tes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/artic ... rdep_1/Tes</a>

Real Madrid signing Ancelotti, then Isco, Cavani and Bale. Isco to be announced after the u21, Cavani the week after, and Bale before the America Tour starting july 28.

Truth or just wishful thinking?

Joehannes said:
I don't think he's going anywhere. Napoli are in a good position and don't need to sell. He seems to genuinely love Napoli which is fair, and could end up with 200+ goals there.

Add to that, it doesn't look like anybody is willing to cough up the £52m it would take.

He does not play for Napoli mate

I am completely in the Dzeko out bandwagon. However if it transpires that we can not get rid of him, then I think if Pelle comes in and orders him to stay around the box and not get involved in any of our build ups, he may actually end up scoring a fair amount of goals. Dzeko always seems to be seagulling out on the wing trying to get involved in moves which he has no business doing giving his weaknesses. If this was eradicated from his game and he just mooched around the right areas he may be a success.

Hopefully it will go quiet for a few days after a final and then announcement will follow and with a positive outcome.

NipHolmes said:
Joehannes said:

Wrong thread. ;)
Aghh, just realised that. Got mixed up in all of your stuff

Humlannitton said:
http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/articulo/ancelotti-isco-cavani-bale-protagonistas-verano-real-madrid/csrcsrpor/20130618csrcsrdep_1/Tes

Real Madrid signing Ancelotti, then Isco, Cavani and Bale. Isco to be announced after the u21, Cavani the week after, and Bale before the America Tour starting july 28.

Truth or just wishful thinking?
Load of bollocks.

Suarez isn't on there yet is the only one linked so far who will be wearing the white of Madrid. Agreed terms and is pushing the move publicly. Bale imo will stay too.

BringBackSwales said:
Joehannes said:

He does not play for Napoli mate
Definitely not leaving Naples then.

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
I am completely in the Dzeko out bandwagon. However if it transpires that we can not get rid of him, then I think if Pelle comes in and orders him to stay around the box and not get involved in any of our build ups, he may actually end up scoring a fair amount of goals. Dzeko always seems to be seagulling out on the wing trying to get involved in moves which he has no business doing giving his weaknesses. If this was eradicated from his game and he just mooched around the right areas he may be a success.
It always annoys me when Dzeko is out on the wing leaving no-one in the box.

I always say he should just stay in line with the 2 goals, as far forward as he needs to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.