Isco

baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
No impact? Blimey.
I can only assume you didn't notice Malaga get 4th place in Spain in 2011/12 season (with half the team being sold underneath Pellegrini) or notice Malaga get to the CL quarter finals this season and only be a minute away from a semi-final appearance...

I didn't say no impact though. I said he hadn't made the same impact as Hazard who took his team to the title and won player of the year two years running.

My only point is that Isco's impact is being probably over estimated.

If we get Isco, Chelsea get Cavani and United get Ronaldo (if they can) we'll be well behind in the summer's dealing.

You're hard to please!

I'm not really, I just think an "if we get Isco we'll be ok" attitude is shortsighted.

As for calling for him over Cavani that's just bizarre.

baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
No impact? Blimey.
I can only assume you didn't notice Malaga get 4th place in Spain in 2011/12 season (with half the team being sold underneath Pellegrini) or notice Malaga get to the CL quarter finals this season and only be a minute away from a semi-final appearance...

I didn't say no impact though. I said he hadn't made the same impact as Hazard who took his team to the title and won player of the year two years running.

If we get Isco, Chelsea get Cavani and United get Ronaldo (if they can) we'll be well behind in the summer's dealing.

You're hard to please!

the thing he doesn't seem to get is each team has a different weekness, chelsea need a striker. we need a am,dm and winger which we have already adressed 2 of those positions. oh and they will not get ronaldo.

NQCitizen said:
baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:

You're hard to please!

I'm not really, I just think an "if we get Isco we'll be ok" attitude is shortsighted.

NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

g180aj said:
baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:

You're hard to please!

the thing he doesn't seem to get is each team has a different weekness, chelsea need a striker. we need a am,dm and winger which we have already adressed 2 of those positions. oh and they will not get ronaldo.

I do get that all too well.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?

NQCitizen said:
baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:

You're hard to please!

Call me bizarre but I would take Isco over Cavani every day of the week, especially at half the price

BringBackSwales said:
NQCitizen said:
baldybouncer said:
You're hard to please!

Call me bizarre but I would take Isco over Cavani every day of the week, especially at half the price

Agreed ..... I would not pay over 40m for Cavani

NQCitizen said:
g180aj said:
baldybouncer said:
You're hard to please!

I do get that all too well.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?

Well I don't. We were lacking in most areas last season and it's nonsense to lay total blame on the strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.