Isco

Surely someone agrees?[/quote]

NQ is one of those twats who only reads statistics and judges players based on them.

baldybouncer said:
NQCitizen said:
g180aj said:
the thing he doesn't seem to get is each team has a different weekness, chelsea need a striker. we need a am,dm and winger which we have already adressed 2 of those positions. oh and they will not get ronaldo.

I do get that all too well.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?

Well I don't. We were lacking in most areas last season and it's nonsense to lay total blame on the strikers.

Having adressed that with Fernandinho and Navas our attack needs a massive upgrade. Dzeko can't be relied upon, Tevez is waning and Aguero isn't clinical and needs a partner.

Daz_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
NQCitizen said:
I'm not really, I just think an "if we get Isco we'll be ok" attitude is shortsighted.

As for calling for him over Cavani that's just bizarre.

Call me bizarre but I would take Isco over Cavani every day of the week, especially at half the price

Agreed ..... I would not pay over 40m for Cavani

Daz were you agreeing with my comment, or agreeing that I was bizarre? or maybe both??<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
OK, there's the final whistle. Now tell us, Isco! :)

I take it when he scored his pen he did not lift his Spain shirt to show his I love Barry Conlon vest?

NQCitizen said:
g180aj said:
baldybouncer said:
You're hard to please!

the thing he doesn't seem to get is each team has a different weekness, chelsea need a striker. we need a am,dm and winger which we have already adressed 2 of those positions. oh and they will not get ronaldo.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?

our midfield was the big problem last year in that they were too slow to create chances making it difficult for our strikers as they were under too much pressure before they recieved the ball also aguero had a few injuries last year.

Right the games been over at least 5 mins. Why hasn't he signed yet?? Someone's not doing their job. Marwood's to blame I tell you

PapiChulo said:
Surely someone agrees?

NQ is one of those twats who only reads statistics and judges players based on them.[/quote]

Nicely put. I'm sure statistics in no way reflect what actually happened and you've been scouting him for five years.

I haven't even said Isco is anything less than very good all I said was bluemoon is going crazy for someone who may not be better than what we have which in Silva and Nasri is pretty damn good.

NQCitizen said:
g180aj said:
baldybouncer said:
You're hard to please!

Surely someone agrees?
You're worrying about the past.

NQCitizen said:
PapiChulo said:
Surely someone agrees?

NQ is one of those twats who only reads statistics and judges players based on them.

Nicely put. I'm sure statistics in no way reflect what actually happened and you've been scouting him for five years.

I haven't even said Isco is anything less than very good all I said was bluemoon is going crazy for someone who may not be better than what we have which in Silva and Nasri is pretty damn good.[/quote]

I've watched him this whole season. I doubt you have. Nasri pretty damn good? I truly hope so because he's been lazy these last two years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.