Isco

rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:
I honestly think he will go to Madrid. If I was him I think I would go to Madrid, why would be come to City over them?

Says more about you than him, to be honest.

He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.

Well you can get some decent odds for him to Madrid at 7/2. Lump on. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/football/transfer-specials/event/14914353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/football/transfer ... t/14914353</a>

rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:
I honestly think he will go to Madrid. If I was him I think I would go to Madrid, why would be come to City over them?

He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.

What sort of crazy logic is that? By your reckoning, no player would transfer away from their country of birth!

andyhinch said:
Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:

Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city
On the other hand, some idiots on here only seem to look at the negatives.

My perceived negativity wouldn't seem that way if people weren't quick to jump on me rather than entertain the idea of a discussion

Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:

Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city

You, my friend, are one of the most idiotic WUMS on this site.
How dare we be optimistic about our chances of signing a player whose father figure, in his occupation of choice, is our new manager.
This is a city forum, not a general forum.
We are City biased. We wear blue tinted glasses.
Anyone who doesn't enjoy it can fuck right off.

Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:

Most accurate thing i've read on here, rules seem to be, speak positive or your a united fan.

SWP's back said:
rickmcfc said:
Manager and more game time.
Also he's 22 (I think). There's nothing stopping him moving there in four years, when he's at his peak. It's not like this is his "big" career defining move - although it would be nice if it was!

Moving to us at this stage makes more sense imo.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
rickmcfc said:
Manager and more game time.
Also he's 22 (I think). There's nothing stopping him moving there in four years, when he's at his peak. It's not like this is his "big" career defining move - although it would be nice if it was!

Moving to us at this stage makes more sense imo.
He just turned 21 a couple months ago actually.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:

Most accurate thing i've read on here, rules seem to be, speak positive or your a united fan.
Rag:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.