Isco

Marvin said:
NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
You're right,he's no Garcia.
Beat me to it ;)
Not all teams play with a holding midfielder, but if you want a player for that role, Garcia is one of the best. Real Madrid, Benfica and Spain national managers are wrong are they?

he plays in a totally different role. And he can also play central defence - which shows you what a good player he is.

I think we might lose a central midfielder now that Fernandinho has signed, and it might be Garcia or barry

Utter fucking garbage, would he get in any of the top 6 teams? fuck I'd have Vaughan, Colback, Cattermole ahead of him.

Best player in the tournament

1371574225_086945_1371581465_album_grande.jpg

& Won the Bronze Shoe

yW57R.jpg

Stoned Rose said:
FantasyIreland said:
An under 21 side that,imo,would destroy our full National team,it's worth mentioning.

Spain's under 8's would to.

They would as well, the mother in law used to have an apartment in Benalmadena which overlooked a small ground with an astroturf pitch. The passing and movement from these knee high to a grasshopper Spanish kids left me thinking there is no way in a million years will England ever win a world cup again.

rickmcfc said:
I honestly think he will go to Madrid. If I was him I think I would go to Madrid, why would be come to City over them?

Rag wum jeez so negative etc etc etc

jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:
I honestly think he will go to Madrid. If I was him I think I would go to Madrid, why would be come to City over them?

Says more about you than him, to be honest.

He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.

rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:

He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.

David Silva, Juan Mata?

rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:

Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city

Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:

Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city
On the other hand, some idiots on here only seem to look at the negatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.