Isco

jauganaut said:
Benarbia said:
rickmcfc said:
He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.

Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city

You, my friend, are one of the most idiotic WUMS on this site.
How dare we be optimistic about our chances of signing a player whose father figure, in his occupation of choice, is our new manager.
This is a city forum, not a general forum.
We are City biased. We wear blue tinted glasses.
Anyone who doesn't enjoy it can fuck right off.

How dare people genuinely question whether or not he will sign. Strike them down for they have sinned. Xx

rickmcfc said:
jauganaut said:
rickmcfc said:
I honestly think he will go to Madrid. If I was him I think I would go to Madrid, why would be come to City over them?

Says more about you than him, to be honest.

He is Spanish so why wouldn't he go to Madrid??? I will be suprised if he is in a City shirt next season, I would say it's 80/20 marries favour. Hope I'm wrong though because he looks class.
Put money on Madrid then as you are way out of kilter with the bookies.

Benarbia said:
jauganaut said:
Benarbia said:
Because idiots on this site refuse to look at the other side of a discussion if it means anything negative about city

How dare we be optimistic about our chances of signing a player whose father figure, in his occupation of choice, is our new manager.

How dare people genuinely question whether or not he will sign. Strike them down for they have sinned. Xx
We're you optimistic about any of our big signings at the time, just asking.

Benarbia said:
jauganaut said:
Benarbia said:

You mean questions like
"If we fail to sign this lad, have we failed in this transfer window?" And I am paraphrasing here.
Or Making stataments like "This lad is not going to sign for us".
How's that being objective? Do you know what neutrality is?
Those questions and statements are clearly designed to elicit a negative response, and I am sure your fetish for verbal abuse is fed, with plenty of leftovers
Your antics are tolerable at first, but I think that you've performed the same lame trick one too many times

jauganaut said:
Benarbia said:
jauganaut said:

You mean questions like
"If we fail to sign this lad, have we failed in this transfer window?" And I am paraphrasing here.
Or Making stataments like "This lad is not going to sign for us".
How's that being objective? Do you know what neutrality is?
Those questions and statements are clearly designed to elicit a negative response, and I am sure your fetish for verbal abuse is fed, with plenty of leftovers
Your antics are tolerable at first, but I think that you've performed to same lame trick one too many times

Then bugger off kthnxbye

And btw asking if we've failed in the window is a genuine question. Not my fault you're too thick to see beyond that

andyhinch said:
Benarbia said:
jauganaut said:

A couple but sadly we've been let down far more times than we have succeeded On this occasion I think the move to the premiership may be too soon for him and Madrid is he easy option. I hope that I'm wrong though

Benarbia said:
andyhinch said:
Benarbia said:

A couple but sadly we've been let down far more times than we have succeeded On this occasion I think the move to the premiership may be too soon for him and Madrid is he easy option. I hope that I'm wrong though

he honestly does not seem the type to take the easy option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.