Isco

Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Ray78 said:
Cavani was rated more than Aguero a couple of weeks ago in the Cavani thread!.

Difference being Cavani doesn't play for us.

What I am trying to say is people on here were prepared to pay a lot more than we had paid for Aguero.
We're 'functioning' well enough without him.

-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm --

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
Nope and he has the potential to be our clinical finisher going back to the OT derby.
Then I don't understand your reason for the post about Cavani

Yep I sometimes it frustrating in trying to get my point across with me being Autstic. Sometimes my posts comes out total garbage. We paid £38 million for Aguero and Cavani is rated at £50 million.
And?

How does that make us a club that doesn't "function fully"? Being interested in a £50m striker?

sadly no matter how you try and spin it

players will always sign for clubs like madrid, manchester united, milan and barcelona, as those clubs have big histories, glamour etc...

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Difference being Cavani doesn't play for us.

What I am trying to say is people on here were prepared to pay a lot more than we had paid for Aguero.
We're 'functioning' well enough without him.

-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm --

pudge said:
Then I don't understand your reason for the post about Cavani

Yep I sometimes it frustrating in trying to get my point across with me being Autstic. Sometimes my posts comes out total garbage. We paid £38 million for Aguero and Cavani is rated at £50 million.
And?

How does that make us a club that doesn't "function fully"? Being interested in a £50m striker?

Put it this way we can be a lot stronger than we currently are.

barcajaden said:

players will always sign for clubs like madrid, manchester united, milan and barcelona, as those clubs have big histories, glamour etc...

Aguero, Silva, Yaya......

barcajaden said:

Or 9 times out of 10, they will go to a club who will pay them the most.

Plus you've got Barca in your username, this makes your opinion invalid ;-)

bigdavecox90 said:
barcajaden said:

Or 9 times out of 10, they will go to a club who will pay them the most.

Plus you've got Barca in your username, this makes your opinion invalid ;-)

Or the previous league champions, champs league football, fighting for a league title

9 out of 10 players would choose City over Milan now. Milan are a shell of their former self with a low wage ceiling. barcajaden is always taking these little digs at City though, usually it's "WOW, City are REALLY going to pay (insert player name here) that much money!?!?!"... as if Barca don't pay huge wages either (they're right up there on the wage bill list).

LoveCity said:
9 out of 10 players would choose City over Milan now. Milan are a shell of their former self with a low wage ceiling. barcajaden is always taking these little digs at City though, usually it's "WOW, City are REALLY going to pay (insert player name here) that much money!?!?!"... as if Barca don't pay huge wages either (they're right up there on the wage bill list).

ie: Neymar

barcajaden said:

Keep resting on your morals fella.
We are coming to get you.

LoveCity said:

Something doesn't sit right with that poster....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.