Isco

barcajaden said:
sadly no matter how you try and spin it

players will always sign for clubs like madrid, manchester united, milan and barcelona, as those clubs have big histories, glamour etc...

Yep true but 20 years of winning like what the scum have done under sir bacon puts your team in that bracket!

barcajaden said:
sadly no matter how you try and spin it

players will always sign for clubs like madrid, manchester united, milan and barcelona, as those clubs have big histories, glamour etc...
you`re talking utter shit.

Ray78 said:
pudge said:
Ray78 said:
-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm --

Yep I sometimes it frustrating in trying to get my point across with me being Autstic. Sometimes my posts comes out total garbage. We paid £38 million for Aguero and Cavani is rated at £50 million.
And?

How does that make us a club that doesn't "function fully"? Being interested in a £50m striker?

Put it this way we can be a lot stronger than we currently are.
We could also be a lot worse off. Not to mention the fact that by your logic 99% of clubs aren't "fully functional" (whatever that means)

Thankfully we are not, and are in a very healthy and exciting position thanks to those who run the club.

Pretty well I may add. Very odd comment by yourself.

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
pudge said:
And?

How does that make us a club that doesn't "function fully"? Being interested in a £50m striker?

Put it this way we can be a lot stronger than we currently are.
We could also be a lot worse off. Not to mention the fact that by your logic 99% of clubs aren't "fully functional" (whatever that means)

Thankfully we are not, and are in a very healthy and exciting position thanks to those who run the club.

Pretty well I may add. Very odd comment by yourself.

The Youth Team is what I am getting at and an improvement in our Scouting Network. Fingers crossed from this season onwards City will completely prove me wrong pudge.

So Villa are the club to follow?

Their youth team are the NextGen champions and they only spent 7m on Benteke who is worth three times that now. Sounds good to me.

Get Lerner on the phone!

CTID101 said:

Their youth team are the NextGen champions and they only spent 7m on Benteke who is worth three times that now. Sounds good to me.

Get Lerner on the phone!

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi didn't suddenly jump into the first team and Benteke was scouted and Villa were prepared to take a gamble.

Ray78 said:
CTID101 said:

Get Lerner on the phone!

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi didn't suddenly jump into the first team and Benteke was scouted and Villa were prepared to take a gamble.
Really? I didn't know that.

What about Busquets? Puyol?

Has this all been a lie! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.