Isco

how anyone wouldnt want isco is beyond me, he will be one of the best midfielders in the world in two years time, without a doubt.

Malaga fans were gutted Carzola left. If Isco had gone I thnk there would have been riots. They watch him every week, mind you he is from Benalmadena so he is a local boy.

kompany10 said:
how anyone wouldnt want isco is beyond me, he will be one of the best midfielders in the world in two years time, without a doubt.

That good? Who is he similar to?

Sir Joe Aguero said:
kompany10 said:

That good? Who is he similar to?

Yes that good, he would get into our squad now and hes only going to get better. He is very similer to silva however in my opinion is more versitile in the fact that id be more happy playing isco out wide than i would playing silva out wide.

<a class="postlink" href="http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/258/article/18010214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/ ... e/18010214</a>

Linked again today, his 17 million buy out clause would be an absolute steal for this guy.

17m is not a 'risk' for a player of this calibre and age.

Steven Fletcher was 15m. Jordan Henderson was 20m.

Isco is an excellent player and would improve our 1st team.

Stoned Rose said:

How often do you watch him ?

I only saw one game against Athletico and he was not better than Weiss.

Tevez City said:
Stoned Rose said:

How often do you watch him ?

I only saw one game against Athletico and he was not better than Weiss.

Ask anybody who watches spanish football closely or even malaga closely and you will soon grasp why 17million would be steal for this player. He is the fabregas/iniesta/xavi/silva of the next generation. Couple of years he will be recognised as one of the best midfielders in the world playing currently, he already has great abillity but he will only carry on imrpooving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.