Isco

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not my fault! said:
wolfie1988 said:
I hope you're right. We seem to get led round this sort of thing every transfer window

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but I am confident he's already ours & as such wont panic about the Spanish media trying to drum up sales.
You also have to factor in its public knowledge we have an agreement in place with Real, are they gonna piss us off knowing we could potentially outbid them on every target they have just because we can if we wanted!
Maybe part of the deal was they back off Isco & we back off a target of theirs? Maybe Cavani? Although tbh I'm confident he'll be a City player too come the start of the league.

With everything that's being reported how can you e confident we are gonna get him

Everything? You mean Marça a Spanish/Real promoting paper! Everyone else in Spain has jumped on the bandwagon IMO.
I'm confident for the reasons stated, I'm not saying its fact, I'm saying I'm confident so won't be rushing to my local chemist to purchase some razor blades. I just genuinely think, & always have, that he's a City player or rather will be, if not then fine so be it.

Jumanji said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
It was always going to be hard to try and convince a Spanish player not to move to Madrid, with players like kaka leaving and modric probably not being first choice ancelloti will want a player that defines his era. Without pelle I don't think he would even consider us, it just looks like he wants to move there and you can't really blame him

Way to many FIFA fanboys on here ;)
Kaka leaving? If Kaka had already left, THEN I'd be worried.

From Isco's perspective, he's still a contracted Real Madrid player that he will have to vie for minutes. And that won't change by Sunday.

The old "it's ok join us, you'll have minutes we plan to sell some players after you sign" trick doesn't work anymore.

I think he is in talks to move to brazil or Milan from what I've seen. He ageing and not playing. Well are you honestly saying isco wouldn't get ahead of him

argyle said:
LoveCity said:
Well, this isn't good. AS' Malaga correspondent has Tweeted "Isco's transfer to Real Madrid is a reality. 30 million."

That's not good to hear.

Don't listen then. It's twitter. Panic if it appears on Real Madrid's site.

If you believe any of this crap the player wants to come but city won't pay the full £30 million. IF that is the case then we either think its too much or we have a better option lined up or we will pay it at the last minute.

not my fault! said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not my fault! said:
I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but I am confident he's already ours & as such wont panic about the Spanish media trying to drum up sales.
You also have to factor in its public knowledge we have an agreement in place with Real, are they gonna piss us off knowing we could potentially outbid them on every target they have just because we can if we wanted!
Maybe part of the deal was they back off Isco & we back off a target of theirs? Maybe Cavani? Although tbh I'm confident he'll be a City player too come the start of the league.

With everything that's being reported how can you e confident we are gonna get him

Everything? You mean Marça a Spanish/Real promoting paper! Everyone else in Spain has jumped on the bandwagon IMO.
I'm confident for the reasons stated, I'm not saying its fact, I'm saying I'm confident so won't be rushing to my local chemist to purchase some razor blades. I just genuinely think, & always have, that he's a City player or rather will be, if not then fine so be it.

Nearly every Spanish paper an tv outlet is reporting he's going to Madrid. All from very credible sources aswell it doesn't exactly look great mate

LoveCity said:
Well, this isn't good. AS' Malaga correspondent has Tweeted "Isco's transfer to Real Madrid is a reality. 30 million."

Well I am expecting meltdown on here tomorrow then.

This is Isco's Dad in my opinion...

I bet he has told his son moving to England at his age would be too much of a culture shock, and playing for the bigger club in Real Madrid would be his proudest moment as a father etc...

To be honest though, if I was Isco's father I would probably do the same....

I Isco does go to Madrid, surely Zidane will have promised him game time, he would of have to have done if he wanted to sort any deal out?

Wretched Vengeance said:
salfordpaul said:
you bitches !! teehee

Expand. Please. Pretty please....

Pure guess but I'm gonna say its because someone put his twitter name on here & every fucker has mithered him while he's away on holiday!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am --<br /><br />
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not my fault! said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Nearly every Spanish paper an tv outlet is reporting he's going to Madrid. All from very credible sources aswell it doesn't exactly look great mate

We'll see

Even though he does choose Real Madrid it will not be down to the fee imo. It would mean Real Madrid have fed him a lot of bullshit and he has swallowed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.