Isco

Cobwebcat said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not my fault! said:
Everything? You mean Marça a Spanish/Real promoting paper! Everyone else in Spain has jumped on the bandwagon IMO.
I'm confident for the reasons stated, I'm not saying its fact, I'm saying I'm confident so won't be rushing to my local chemist to purchase some razor blades. I just genuinely think, & always have, that he's a City player or rather will be, if not then fine so be it.

Nearly every Spanish paper an tv outlet is reporting he's going to Madrid. All from very credible sources aswell it doesn't exactly look great mate

If every outlet in Spain knows its a done deal why have Real Madrid not reported it? Nothing is done and people are still guessing. I can't remember many Spanish papers saying anything but he's off to Madrid. What's changed?

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 am --

SkyBlueUSA said:
sam-caddick said:
Well I am expecting meltdown on here tomorrow then.

This is Isco's Dad in my opinion...

I bet he has told his son moving to England at his age would be too much of a culture shock, and playing for the bigger club in Real Madrid would be his proudest moment as a father etc...

To be honest though, if I was Isco's father I would probably do the same....

I Isco does go to Madrid, surely Zidane will have promised him game time, he would of have to have done if he wanted to sort any deal out?

This. I also think our management needs to realize that we aren't Barcelona, we are Manchester City. It's a work in progress, and I expect great things, but the Real Madrid's and Barcelona's of the world still have a lot of pull over us.

Silva Yaya Aguero

Yes but no doubt his father is advising him on the culture shock he will recieve if he arrives in Manchester, the lad is only just turned 21.

I imagine he will be living in Marbella, so he will be going from this:

Marbella_Costa_del_Sol_Spain_01.jpg

Here is Malaga anyway:

reisefuehrer-malaga-aussicht-12-re.jpg

To living in this:

Rainy_Manchester.jpg

[bigimg]http://www.motherland.se/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Manchester.jpg[/bigimg]

sam-caddick said:
Cobwebcat said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Nearly every Spanish paper an tv outlet is reporting he's going to Madrid. All from very credible sources aswell it doesn't exactly look great mate

If every outlet in Spain knows its a done deal why have Real Madrid not reported it? Nothing is done and people are still guessing. I can't remember many Spanish papers saying anything but he's off to Madrid. What's changed?

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 am --

SkyBlueUSA said:
This. I also think our management needs to realize that we aren't Barcelona, we are Manchester City. It's a work in progress, and I expect great things, but the Real Madrid's and Barcelona's of the world still have a lot of pull over us.

Silva Yaya Aguero

Yes but no doubt his father is advising him on the culture shock he will recieve if he arrives in Manchester, the lad is only just turned 21.

I imagine he will be living in Marbella, so he will be going from this:

Marbella_Costa_del_Sol_Spain_01.jpg

Here is Malaga anyway:

reisefuehrer-malaga-aussicht-12-re.jpg

To living in this:

Rainy_Manchester.jpg

[bigimg]http://www.motherland.se/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Manchester.jpg[/bigimg]

Oh we'll we've had it then nobody from a sunny country will come here. Is Isco a footballer or a tourist?

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
Even though he does choose Real Madrid it will not be down to the fee imo. It would mean Real Madrid have fed him a lot of bullshit and he has swallowed it.
Changed ever so slightly...
Ray78 said:
Fair enough if he has chosen Real Madrid then there was nothing more we could of done. We have the money but not quite the profile just yet.
Used to think your old username was you being sarcastic.

Not so sure now.
Out of curiousity, what was your old username? As a lurker since '08, I was wondering recently why your name doesn't ring a bell.

Personally think this transfer is just drifting away from us. A lot of media outlets in Spain now reporting he's off to Spain, and really the only one reporting isco to us is the cadena de sur newspaper and that's where all the British media have gathered the same story from. Personally think madrid is just too hard to resist for him and his dad I think will have edged him towards Madrid. If it doesn't happen for us, we move swiftly on to other targets

Grieffymcfcctid said:
so it looks like hes off to madrid, who would be your next target if its true and we do miss out?

Reus but it doesn't look like that at all. I wonder how many that have decided its all over have put a bet on Madrid? They're still odds against so there are going to be a lot of rich Bluemooners.

Cobwebcat said:
Oh we'll we've had it then nobody from a sunny country will come here. Is Isco a footballer or a tourist?

I know where you are coming from mate.

I am meaning it as a culture shock, at 21 a move like this could affect him big time and his father knows that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.