Isco

Ray78 said:
brian the blue said:
What has happened to this whole "anti-aggression" pact we supposedly had with Madrid? By the sounds of it they're snatching a transfer from right under our noses.

It is bullshit.

Fair enough.

We lose out on Isco then who's next? We aren't signing Reus so don't mention that.

So far we've taken a risk in signing Navas and been well and truely fleeced in signing Fernandinho. These Spanish guys aren't quite living up to their so called "top class" reputations at the minute.

Reus or Di Maria for me. Di Maria is more of a winger, Reus can be playing even as a second striker and both are very fast.

But Pellegrini should call Isco and tell him to come and thats it.

If its something like we didt pay that extra 2-3 m pounds I seriously lose faith in the City hierarchy. We pay easily tens of millions for Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, when they dont even have that huge potential and/or slow/injury prone players, and when we have some chance to get a real genius like Hazard or Isco who will be big part of their teams we back off and dont pay that.

For Isco I would even pay over the release clause lol.
For Fernandinho I wouldnt originally pay 30m pounds yet we did with 3-4 good years in him (in best case) and no resale value.

brian the blue said:
Ray78 said:
brian the blue said:
What has happened to this whole "anti-aggression" pact we supposedly had with Madrid? By the sounds of it they're snatching a transfer from right under our noses.

It is bullshit.

Fair enough.

We lose out on Isco then who's next? We aren't signing Reus so don't mention that.

So far we've taken a risk in signing Navas and been well and truely fleeced in signing Fernandinho. These Spanish guys aren't quite living up to their so called "top class" reputations at the minute.

I will get lynched on here again but Ángel di María might end up here and we will keep Nasri.

John.des said:
Reus or Di Maria for me. Di Maria is more of a winger, Reus can be playing even as a second striker and both are very fast.

But Pellegrini should call Isco and tell him to come and thats it.

If its something like we didt pay that extra 2-3 m pounds I seriously lose faith in the City hierarchy. We pay easily tens of millions for Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell, when they dont even have that huge potential and/or slow/injury prone players, and when we have some chance to get a real genius like Hazard or Isco who will be big part of their teams we back off and dont pay that.

For Isco I would even pay over the release clause lol.
For Fernandinho I wouldnt originally pay 30m pounds yet we did with 3-4 good years in him (in best case) and no resale value.

Zero chance of Dortmund selling Reus, the fans would riot.

Lewandowski will eventually be granted his move in my opinion so no way can they as a club get away with selling Gotze, Lewandowski and Reus in one window.

I am a little worried who is available to sign who is the equivalent of Isco.

Bernard prehaps??

I don't know. Madrid have spoilt our party.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:10 am --

Ray78 said:
brian the blue said:
Ray78 said:
It is bullshit.

Fair enough.

I will get lynched on here again but Ángel di María might end up here and we will keep Nasri.

Nasri was always going to stay, another winger in Di Maria would be good, in fact if Madrid get Isco it's a certain if you ask me he is for sale.

I come from having a lovely dream, where Paul Merton had posted some pic on Twitter of isco on plane to England to this? Where did it all go wrong?

Still think he's gonna be a citizen, gotta think positive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.