Isco

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Ray78 said:
Even though he does choose Real Madrid it will not be down to the fee imo. It would mean Real Madrid have fed him a lot of bullshit and he has swallowed it.
Changed ever so slightly...
Ray78 said:
Fair enough if he has chosen Real Madrid then there was nothing more we could of done. We have the money but not quite the profile just yet.
Used to think your old username was you being sarcastic.

Not so sure now.
Out of curiousity, what was your old username? As a lurker since '08, I was wondering recently why your name doesn't ring a bell.

rag (sarcastic user name given to a newbie) and Carlos 93. I changed to my proper name because I thought to start afresh.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
so it looks like hes off to madrid, who would be your next target if its true and we do miss out?

I expect a serious push for Jovetic in the next week if Isco is gone.

sam-caddick said:
Cobwebcat said:
Oh we'll we've had it then nobody from a sunny country will come here. Is Isco a footballer or a tourist?

I know where you are coming from mate.

I am meaning it as a culture shock, at 21 a move like this could affect him big time and his father knows that.

Not as much as changing coach and competing with three others for your place. More pressure on him at Madrid whereas here he has his old Manager, Spanish Directors, Zab, Silva, Garcia and Navas.

I think he might be ok.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 am --<br /><br />
SkyBlueUSA said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
so it looks like hes off to madrid, who would be your next target if its true and we do miss out?

God I hope not I think he's very average. If Isco doesn't come I'd hope for Reus though it would be a long shot.

Cobwebcat said:
sam-caddick said:
Cobwebcat said:
Oh we'll we've had it then nobody from a sunny country will come here. Is Isco a footballer or a tourist?

I am meaning it as a culture shock, at 21 a move like this could affect him big time and his father knows that.

Not as much as changing coach and competing with three others for your place. More pressure on him at Madrid whereas here he has his old Manager, Spanish Directors, Zab, Silva, Garcia and Navas.

I think he might be ok.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 am --

SkyBlueUSA said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:

God I hope not I think he's very average. If Isco doesn't come I'd hope for Reus though it would be a long shot.
i agree, dont rate jovetic at all, would love reus but cant see it, might get abuse for this but i wouldnt mind seeing honda

Grieffymcfcctid said:
Cobwebcat said:
sam-caddick said:

I think he might be ok.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 am --

SkyBlueUSA said:

i agree, dont rate jovetic at all, would love reus but cant see it, might get abuse for this but i wouldnt mind seeing honda

I would rather see a Skoda

sam-caddick said:
Cobwebcat said:

Tbf he wouldn't be living in a two bed apartment in the Hacienda would he! He'll be living in probably a much more swanky pad in Cheshire than he currently does in Malaga & on a shit load more money to boot.

What has happened to this whole "anti-aggression" pact we supposedly had with Madrid? By the sounds of it they're snatching a transfer from right under our noses.

brian the blue said:
What has happened to this whole "anti-aggression" pact we supposedly had with Madrid? By the sounds of it they're snatching a transfer from right under our noses.

Or perhaps it's all a load of bollocks & he's a City player with our pact in tact still! Real will not want to piss us off long term.

brian the blue said:

It is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.