Isco

I am baffled by people saying let's just go for Di Maria. He's an overrated diver. Basically another version of Ashley Young.

bennyblue said:
NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
skybet odds un changed, City still 13/8
Because the smart money was staked at Betvictor who's now suspended his market on Isco. Was 7/4. A pm to my inbox is a lad having 50 on it. I told him to use his 25 bonus bet on it too. He will win 131+ stake.

or lose his money
or back it 100/30 with laddies

taconinja said:
I am baffled by people saying let's just go for Di Maria. He's an overrated diver. Basically another version of Ashley Young.

Liked him at Benfica, not done much at Madrid.

MCFC BOB said:
All I'm seeing is people comparing this summer to last summer because we've reportedly missed out on one of our targets. We've never had competition like Real Madrid before and to lose out to them isn't a surprise - especially when that player is Spanish.

Come on bob dont start talking sense its very uncool up here

taconinja said:
If this move fails, We should go all out for either Reus or Bale.. There are no shortage of options that's for sure.. f**K isco and let him go to those cnuts Madrid.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
If this move fails, We should go all out for either Reus or Bale.. There are no shortage of options that's for sure.. f**K isco and let him go to those cnuts Madrid.

if he wnted to come he would have declared his intentions

Suspect we are nothing more than a back up / bargening chip for his prefferd move simple as that

This is playing out like Sanchez, Hazard and a few other - hope i am wring really do but cant see any other outcome

If we really wanted him we should have met the clause and got it done we have not and allowed RM in

Real Madrid are significantly bigger than us as a football club. Its that simple and it will come down to that fact. Reality. Unfortunately.

roy.or.r said:
taconinja said:
If this move fails, We should go all out for either Reus or Bale.. There are no shortage of options that's for sure.. f**K isco and let him go to those cnuts Madrid.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm --

taconinja said:
There most certainly is a shortage at Isco's level. We won't get either of those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.