Isco

some have to realize if it was the case that he had gone to Madrid the English media would have been all over it by now like flies to shit..

As a few have said all ready at the moment it's just Real Madrid's properganda machine has been turned on 100% and they have only agreed on a deal to sign Isco not that they have signed him.

If Isco sticks to what he has said we will all find out sunday where he has chosen to go.

bennyblue said:
NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
skybet odds un changed, City still 13/8
Because the smart money was staked at Betvictor who's now suspended his market on Isco. Was 7/4. A pm to my inbox is a lad having 50 on it. I told him to use his 25 bonus bet on it too. He will win 131+ stake.

or lose his money
What is the definition of Bet?

Nobody knows who he will choose. Hardly backing a one armed boxer is it?

NipHolmes said:
bennyblue said:
ladbrokes back betting again 1/5 for real 100/300 city, take what you want from that
You mean 1/3 or 1000/300 in which case it'd be 100/30?

If 100/30 I'm loading another score on it

yeah wrote it wrong 100/30 hope your right pal for city and your bank balance

Not looking good on this one, we should have looked to tie this up earlier IMO, he was very gettable.

Dallying over the fee and Pellegrini signing seems to have cost us here.

Onward and upwards anyway.

From the El Confidencial report the only thing I see as most likely to be true is that Madrid and Malaga have agreed a fee. All this means is that Isco actually has a choice between us and Madrid, as opposed to the usual media hysteria creating the idea of a choice.
Of course, it would be quite unusual for Madrid to agree a fee with a selling club and a Spanish player to then say, 'no thanks.' Hence, Spanish confidence that this is a 'done deal'.
Assuming we too have / can agree a fee with Malaga, then it is a straight choice for the player.
At 21, 12 months before a world cup, a manager you know and probably an indication of the amount of game time you'll get plus a good idea of where and how you'll be required to play, there is a great deal to be said for Isco choosing City on this occasion. Madrid will still be there after the 2018 world cup when Isco can arrive aged 26 at the height of his powers.
We'll see. The bloke said we'll know Sunday. I expect we will.

bennyblue said:
ladbrokes back betting again 1/5 for real 100/300 city, take what you want from that

I've been checking the prices on oddschecker all morning & the odds have been all over the place. The bookies don't seem to have a clue. It doesn't take much money laid on transfers to alter the odds significantly.

bennyblue said:
NipHolmes said:
bennyblue said:
You mean 1/3 or 1000/300 in which case it'd be 100/30?

If 100/30 I'm loading another score on it

yeah wrote it wrong 100/30 hope your right pal for city and your bank balance
Fantastic odds. Gutted I bet the last bet at 7/4 now.

I can afford the loss, wouldn't gamble otherwise. All I need is Cavani to us or Real and I recoup most of it or am up 60 plus 20 stake. No stress.

dctid said:
if he wnted to come he would have declared his intentions

Suspect we are nothing more than a back up / bargening chip for his prefferd move simple as that

This is playing out like Sanchez, Hazard and a few other - hope i am wring really do but cant see any other outcome

If we really wanted him we should have met the clause and got it done we have not and allowed RM in

I see another one of the little rays of sunshine has popped in to say hello

All of this speculation and reports mean nothing unless the player himself has said something, which in an interview he said he will reveal all tomorrow.

Stop flapping and lets wait till tomorrow, Real Madrid and all its might still has much a chance as us if the player is undecided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.