Isco

Sleeping_Easy said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Speculation started on this one a while ago. Has there been any kind of stronger hints other than a report on a website or an article in the sun. Something like a comment from the agent, the player, a club chairman?....
Well he wore a city shirt from 4 years ago......

What was the story behind this?

Total and utter mystery.... no one has a clue why he was wearing a City top from I think 09-10

Raggi01 said:
This is annoying me because all we need to do is trigger the release clause and he's ours, chelsea are bidding lower than the clause. This is what is making me think we are more likely to get him because we, from what I have been hearing from transfer speculation, we are preparing to launch a bid. Txiki can't let this one pass.

Expert on transfer dealings?

What if the club opts to promote Denis Suarez instead? He is 1 year younger but has huge upside and wouldn't cost a penny. I'm sure Txiki was watching him closely today, having a huge say in the squad makeup and transfer policy now.

Ronnie the Rep said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Tevez City said:
I didn't see that.

Anyway, lets hope he will come back with good news.

Evening boys, I have asked if the paper comments about Chelski are true or not. TBH I would be very, very surprised either way I will let you know

Just been told to stop posting about it!
why?

kompany10 said:
looks set to sign for chelsea, if we let this guy sign for them i will not be happy, the guy is an absolute worldy, 15mil is an absolute steal

No chance of chelsea, If he moves anywhere other than to city it will be to Real Madrid , guys on revista la liga think its a done deal already.

grim up north said:
Raggi01 said:
This is annoying me because all we need to do is trigger the release clause and he's ours, chelsea are bidding lower than the clause. This is what is making me think we are more likely to get him because we, from what I have been hearing from transfer speculation, we are preparing to launch a bid. Txiki can't let this one pass.

Expert on transfer dealings?

He sounds it, why does he not just ring the club up and tell them, shout hysterically down the phone at them that sort of thing, that should do the trick, reminds me of an old sign I read in my Barbers

"Why are all the people with all the answers to life's problems too busy driving taxis?s"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.