Isco

With Chelsea adding Taison soon, surely Isco is out of the question for them.
It also means mata"s days as a winger are over . He will permanently be moved to cam. Ofcourse player positions are not so rigidly defined nowadays and every player needs more than one arrow for his bow.
So here's hoping Isco will be putting down the 08/09 shirt and putting on the 12/13 one

We need this kid. If Chelsea got him it would be devastating. How many Attacking Midfielders do they need. Isco is goldmine and IMO a better player Than Nasri.

This is annoying me because all we need to do is trigger the release clause and he's ours, chelsea are bidding lower than the clause. This is what is making me think we are more likely to get him because we, from what I have been hearing from transfer speculation, we are preparing to launch a bid. Txiki can't let this one pass.

Speculation started on this one a while ago. Has there been any kind of stronger hints other than a report on a website or an article in the sun. Something like a comment from the agent, the player, a club chairman?....

Sleeping_Easy said:
Speculation started on this one a while ago. Has there been any kind of stronger hints other than a report on a website or an article in the sun. Something like a comment from the agent, the player, a club chairman?....
Well he wore a city shirt from 4 years ago......

Might be less likely for Chelsea as they are looking to sign Taison (another Att Mid).

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Well he wore a city shirt from 4 years ago......

What was the story behind this?

Ronnie the Rep said:
Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:
Didn't he say he would try to get some further info from his source about what's going on?

I didn't see that.

Anyway, lets hope he will come back with good news.

Evening boys, I have asked if the paper comments about Chelski are true or not. TBH I would be very, very surprised either way I will let you know

Just been told to stop posting about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.