Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

leewill31 said:
i am still of the belief that its all media pressure from Madrid and i will repeat yet again why has our own media not jumped on this like flies to shit?

Nail on head.

I am relatively new here and just now noticed that we have only 10 posts per page. I was wondering why the page count is increasing so fast and I am not able to keep tab. Hahaha

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
FFS there's nothing definitive in here what is everyone's problem.

nothing definite yet, but it doesnt look good with basically every newspaper and tv show reporting hes off to madrid in spain. And lots of very credible sources have said it.

i just went to guardian and telegraph football pages and searched for Isco on the front page, and got no results. so apparently not every newspaper and tv show are reporting it.

Train said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
who's plan B?

Nathan Redmond...

work-meetings.gif

so much for brian marwood being bad, i think we just have to accept we aint gonna get all our targets and its gonna be especially hard to get the top players

Right, seriously people. Nothing definitive. Marca and AS (Real Madrid's mouthpiece who have continuously got it wrong over the years) are the one's spreading all this as the other spanish papers are just running what they say because it's reached boiling point with Isco saying he could decide by tomorrow.

This has been blown well out of proportion because it's got so close and the tension has hit the ceiling

andrewmswift said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
FFS there's nothing definitive in here what is everyone's problem.

nothing definite yet, but it doesnt look good with basically every newspaper and tv show reporting hes off to madrid in spain. And lots of very credible sources have said it.

i just went to guardian and telegraph football pages and searched for Isco on the front page, and got no results. so apparently not every newspaper and tv show are reporting it.

i may not have worded it the best :)

conormcfc said:
de niro said:
why don't we offer Madrid yaya to lay off isco?
Yeah, let's give up our most important big game performer so we don't have to fight to sign a lad that had a good U21 tournament.

FFS.

WOOSH

If we sign him then great, if we don't, move on.

Fernandinho and Navas fill a need more than Isco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.