Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Still nothing on real madrids website??? So if it is confirmed as marca say why have rm not confirmed it??? I smell bullshit

philiph20 said:
Not ruling it out until it is official if so how about Ozil or De Maria?. I agree with some on here who are not totally convinced with the Spanish duo, personally i think they are a pair of charlatans, i don't think the transfers so far are a repeat of last year yet and there is plenty of time to improve the squad so i'm not counting my Chickens yet but nothing so far alters my belief that City still remain a soft touch in the transfer market.

No one gives a shit about your stupid, uninformed, flapping personal opinions.

Stop crying like wet bitches. Fuck Isco if he doesn't come here. Fuck his dirty arse, fuck his mum and fuck his hair gel. Give a fuck. Let him go to Madrid where the fannies are men and the girls stink. The wet bastard can't hack it here? Shit, let him stay in his shiny SPL-alike league where he can gay it up with sweaty homos and pretend he's making it.

For all the people laying into Marwood last Summer. This just goes to show how tough it is to get the top top players in. 1-5 on to Madrid now.

It's a shame but we still have the best squad in the division as it is!

When Marca say we were waiting for events do they meen the Robbie Williams concert cos im sure i sorry Txiki there on Wednesday!!

tilbz said:
Still nothing on real madrids website??? So if it is confirmed as marca say why have rm not confirmed it??? I smell bullshit

until a deal has been completed, medical and all when has a club ever offically annouced it. Thet have to complete everything first.

Personally i don't give a shit about yours Andrew and your flapping obsession.

People are losing it in here.

tumblr_lo1pcxOTrT1qevqclo1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.