Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

1/5 on sky now for real madrid, those having a bet were 100/30, its not looking good, gonna go and lie down in a dark room its too much this

I think these spanish lads are Emperors new clothes

Sign 2 players who nobody else wanted big woop

Bring back Cookie monster this shit would have been tied up months ago, and he'd have banged out Zidane

100/30 to city - come on people put more money on madrid so I can have my 3rd bet on Isco to city! Would like 4/1 please

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
tilbz said:
Still nothing on real madrids website??? So if it is confirmed as marca say why have rm not confirmed it??? I smell bullshit

until a deal has been completed, medical and all when has a club ever offically annouced it. Thet have to complete everything first.

That is exactly my point marca can't say it's confirmed because it isn't!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
nothing definite yet, but it doesnt look good with basically every newspaper and tv show reporting hes off to madrid in spain. And lots of very credible sources have said it.

i just went to guardian and telegraph football pages and searched for Isco on the front page, and got no results. so apparently not every newspaper and tv show are reporting it.

i may not have worded it the best :)

ahh i see now. yeah that makes more sense. still i wouldn't be so sure of trusting madrid propaganda

M24 Citizen said:
Right, seriously people. Nothing definitive. Marca and AS (Real Madrid's mouthpiece who have continuously got it wrong over the years) are the one's spreading all this as the other spanish papers are just running what they say because it's reached boiling point with Isco saying he could decide by tomorrow.

This has been blown well out of proportion because it's got so close and the tension has hit the ceiling

El Confidencial, RTVE, Cadena SER, and Punto Pelota are reporting it independently of AS and Marca.

sambacity4eva said:
Train said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
who's plan B?

Nathan Redmond...

work-meetings.gif

hahhahah brilliant

bluemoon73 said:
conormcfc said:
de niro said:
why don't we offer Madrid yaya to lay off isco?
Yeah, let's give up our most important big game performer so we don't have to fight to sign a lad that had a good U21 tournament.

FFS.

WOOSH
Based on?

Easy get out for people making poor suggestions to just say they were joking on here these days. He's being serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.