Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

LoveCity said:
The Sun:

REAL MADRID have launched a last-ditch charm offensive to try to snatch Isco from under Manchester City’s nose.

The Blues have been confident of landing Malaga’s midfield sensation for around £21million.

City hoped his relationship with new boss Manuel Pellegrini — who coached Isco in Spain — and the promise of regular first-team football at the Etihad would be enough to convince him.

But Isco’s outstanding display for Spain at the European Under-21 Championships persuaded Real to step up their bid.

And in the last few days they have been relentless in their pursuit of the outstanding young midfielder.

Director of football Zinedine Zidane has met with the 21-year-old’s father and further talks are pencilled in.

Isco has hinted he will announce his decision today and Madrid are now confident they have clinched a deal.

But Pellegrini officially starts work tomorrow and City hope the Chilean will have time to do some more persuading.

Hahaha s

MCFC-alan88 said:
I feel surprisingly optimistic about this, we'll see if I'll be eating my words soon enough.
Are you having humble pie for afters?

Hart

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Ya ya fernadinio silva

Isco Aguero Jesus

Subs - cavani, Richards, Milner, Nasri, dzecko, pants, lescott

Title!!!

LoveCity said:
The Sun:

REAL MADRID have launched a last-ditch charm offensive to try to snatch Isco from under Manchester City’s nose.

The Blues have been confident of landing Malaga’s midfield sensation for around £21million.

City hoped his relationship with new boss Manuel Pellegrini — who coached Isco in Spain — and the promise of regular first-team football at the Etihad would be enough to convince him.

But Isco’s outstanding display for Spain at the European Under-21 Championships persuaded Real to step up their bid.

And in the last few days they have been relentless in their pursuit of the outstanding young midfielder.

Director of football Zinedine Zidane has met with the 21-year-old’s father and further talks are pencilled in.

Isco has hinted he will announce his decision today and Madrid are now confident they have clinched a deal.

But Pellegrini officially starts work tomorrow and City hope the Chilean will have time to do some more persuading.

Hahaha so much bullshit. Pellegrini officially starts work tomorrow. Are they for real. They think in big business people stick to their official work hours. Pellegrini isn't taking over greggs in altringham! FFS this is a 30m player who could be world class. Absolutely ludicrous to think pellegrini wouldn't get involved until he officially starts!

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

Fuck that too. Many posters in here. Don't understand, When commas and full. Stops should be used too many times a sentence becomes. Almost unreadable! Bravo that shag!!! fucker.

I do find it interesting how City has been quiet while 99% of Spain has declared "Isco to Real Madrid". Hopefully City and Pellegrini will keep up the pursuit. Isco's father can get lost haha.

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

well said this kinf of shit ais all too frequent on the forum and willnotincludeanycommas or fuck allelseinthisshitesentence.

Tractors

Badgers bite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.