Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Decided to give this thread a break for a while.

Did I miss any new news or rumors?

kenster197 said:
BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
Commas mate, full stops too.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

Fuck that too. Many posters in here. Don't understand, When commas and full. Stops should be used too many times a sentence becomes. Almost unreadable! Bravo that shag!!! fucker.

arrogant posh cunts - City is a working class club and if someone has not had the posh education you may have had, they are still entitled to post.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

but just to keep you happy I have added some extra fucking punctuation.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah... Monreal is quoted as saying: ""Isco has succeeded wherever he has gone. I believe he has already signed for Real Madrid and I'm sure he'll do very well because he is a great player."

Hopefully he knows as much as the rest of us!

BringBackSwales said:
kenster197 said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

Fuck that too. Many posters in here. Don't understand, When commas and full. Stops should be used too many times a sentence becomes. Almost unreadable! Bravo that shag!!! fucker.

arrogant posh ***** - City is a working class club and if someone has not had the posh education you may have had, they are still entitled to post.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogant maybe, posh definitely not. It was just a joke, I clearly misread how uptight people are in this thread.

For what it's worth though. Go fuck yourself dickhead.

Neil McNab said:
rastus said:
BringBackSwales said:
Is that pissed in the American sense or the British, I guess British from your post.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am --

ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Do you go down the pub and ask for Ovaltine?

Yes very much in the British sense Nabber

LoveCity said:
Ah... Monreal is quoted as saying: ""Isco has succeeded wherever he has gone. I believe he has already signed for Real Madrid and I'm sure he'll do very well because he is a great player."

Hopefully he knows as much as the rest of us!

He is in Brazil with Spain, I imagine he has read the Spanish press that's all.

Hart

Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy

Fern Yaya

Navas Silva Nasri

Aguero

Pants

Maicon Micah Lescott Kolarov

Rodders Barry

Milner Tevez Sinclair

Dzeko

Subs Wright, Garcia, Rekik, Suarez, Guidetti, Lopes, Boyata.

Who needs Isco?

ohfk said:
Neil McNab said:
Is that pissed in the American sense or the British, I guess British from your post.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am --

ohfk said:
Do you go down the pub and ask for Ovaltine?

No, I'm usually kicking them out for being arseholes. I work in one, it's really a fun place :)

Yes, I can imagine you getting one of the bigger boys to throw people out for incorrect use of grammar and syntax in your presence.

Kladze said:
worsleyweb said:
Hart

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Ya ya fernadinio silva

Isco Aguero Jesus

Subs - cavani, Richards, Milner, Nasri, dzecko, pants, lescott

Title!!!

-------------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta -- Kompany - Nastasic -- Clichy
----------------Ferna - Yaya-------------
--------------------Silva-----------------
-------Navas-------------------Isco------
-------------------Aguero----------------

Don't be soft! Pellegrini is our man.

-------------------Hart------------------
--------- Kompany ----- Nastasic ---------
Zabaleta -----------Ferna----------Clichy--
-------------Yaya--------Silva------------
-------Navas-------------------Isco------
-------------------Aguero---------------

Were here to play football!

All we need is D...

ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
kenster197 said:

arrogant posh ***** - City is a working class club and if someone has not had the posh education you may have had, they are still entitled to post.

Arrogant maybe, posh definitely not. It was just a joke, I clearly misread how uptight people are in this thread.

For what it's worth though. Go fuck yourself dickhead.

Wow, clever as well as arrogant and posh eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.