Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker
hahaa excellent

SkyBlueUSA said:
I do find it interesting how City has been quiet while 99% of Spain has declared "Isco to Real Madrid". Hopefully City and Pellegrini will keep up the pursuit. Isco's father can get lost haha.

Because RM are arrogant shits. Isco said so.

worsleyweb said:
Hart

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Ya ya fernadinio silva

Isco Aguero Jesus

Subs - cavani, Richards, Milner, Nasri, dzecko, pants, lescott

Title!!!

-------------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta -- Kompany - Nastasic -- Clichy
----------------Ferna - Yaya-------------
--------------------Silva-----------------
-------Navas-------------------Isco------
-------------------Aguero----------------

Kladze said:
worsleyweb said:
Hart

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Ya ya fernadinio silva

Isco Aguero Jesus

Title!!!

Looks so good!!

City Raider said:
well thats enough excitement for me, do me a favour fellow bluemooners, try and keep it so it doesnt take me 3 hours to catch up in the morning!

good night and lets hope good news breaks overnight ;)

light weights going to bed.

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

Jesus, people are touchy on this thread. It was a comment on the "correct me if I'm wrong" part. SOH failure methinks.
Isco is coming, no worries.

rastus said:
BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:

Is that pissed in the American sense or the British, I guess British from your post.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am --<br /><br />
ohfk said:
itisrising said:

Do you go down the pub and ask for Ovaltine?

TheMaineRoad said:
Kladze said:
worsleyweb said:
Hart

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Ya ya fernadinio silva

Isco Aguero Jesus

Title!!!

Looks so good!!

Only 1 English starter...City still ruining the FA's world Cup run again. ;)

That team does indeed look good and we'd be even more solid at the back as Zaba and Clichy wouldn't have to provide as much width going forward with Isco & Navas on the pitch.

We do really need to push the boat out for Isco but if we fail move on and identify a plan B player in the same mode asap.

Neil McNab said:
rastus said:
BringBackSwales said:
Is that pissed in the American sense or the British, I guess British from your post.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am --

ohfk said:
itisrising said:

Do you go down the pub and ask for Ovaltine?

No, I'm usually kicking them out for being arseholes. I work in one, it's really a fun place :)

bodak said:
EdinJacko said:
baldybouncer said:
Has anybody shown Isco a picture of Michelle Keegan yet?
Shes a city fan aswell!

Whats an aswell? Sounds exciting, especially in her case.

It could be the red wine...............but that made me laugh for some reason.

Well obviously the reason is I thought it funny.

It's definitely the wine................

Fuck it I'm off to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.