Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
Neil McNab said:
Is that pissed in the American sense or the British, I guess British from your post.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am --

Do you go down the pub and ask for Ovaltine?

No, I'm usually kicking them out for being arseholes. I work in one, it's really a fun place :)

Yes, I can imagine you getting one of the bigger boys to throw people out for incorrect use of grammar and syntax in your presence.

Well at least it stopped posters worrying whether he is or isn't coming for a few short minutes. Did you all a favour I reckon.

ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
No, I'm usually kicking them out for being arseholes. I work in one, it's really a fun place :)

Yes, I can imagine you getting one of the bigger boys to throw people out for incorrect use of grammar and syntax in your presence.

Well at least it stopped posters worrying whether he is or isn't coming for a few short minutes. Did you all a favour I reckon.

It is probably because I am pissed (in the British sense) but I really struggle to understand your posts, especially this one.

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
arrogant posh ***** - City is a working class club and if someone has not had the posh education you may have had, they are still entitled to post.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

but just to keep you happy I have added some extra fucking punctuation.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogant maybe, posh definitely not. It was just a joke, I clearly misread how uptight people are in this thread.

For what it's worth though. Go fuck yourself dickhead.

Wow, clever as well as arrogant and posh eh?

You're welcome to check my working class roots anytime. Council house, Withington born and bred. Not the badge of honour you'd clearly like it to be, but a fact nonetheless. Come into my pub, I'll buy you a beer and you can see for yourself whether I'm an "arrogant posh ****"

ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
kenster197 said:
Fuck that too. Many posters in here. Don't understand, When commas and full. Stops should be used too many times a sentence becomes. Almost unreadable! Bravo that shag!!! fucker.

arrogant posh ***** - City is a working class club and if someone has not had the posh education you may have had, they are still entitled to post.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

but just to keep you happy I have added some extra fucking punctuation.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogant maybe, posh definitely not. It was just a joke, I clearly misread how uptight people are in this thread.

By the way, what I think you meant to write was:-

For what it is worth though, go fuck yourself dickhead. All that shit about commas and full stops, and you have not got a fucking scooby yourself.

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:

It is probably because I am pissed (in the British sense) but I really struggle to understand your posts, especially this one.
grow up you 2

ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:

You're welcome to check my working class roots anytime. Council house, Withington born and bred. Not the badge of honour you'd clearly like it to be, but a fact nonetheless. Come into my pub, I'll buy you a beer and you can see for yourself whether I'm an "arrogant posh ****"

is it still open?

BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:

is it still open?

I'm not there, but yeah, will be open till around 2

ohfk said:
BringBackSwales said:
ohfk said:

is it still open?

I'm not there, but yeah, will be open till around 2

Sorry I was being ironic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.