Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Obviously you are all fucking lunatics down here so I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but is Isco coming? Apparently the spanish gutter press reckon it's a done deal with Madrid.

Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Helmet Cole said:
Obviously you are all fucking lunatics down here so I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but is Isco coming? Apparently the spanish gutter press reckon it's a done deal with Madrid.
One more sleep and we should know for sure.

McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.

Because that's what we are ? A fuckup club ?

Champions, runners up & FA Cup winners in past 3 seasons & all we do is fuck up.

Some of you people deserve FUCK ALL.

bluemathlady said:
Anything new since 5 pm today? Too drunk to read all the posts
yep if we don't get isco going for comma or fullstop from a team called grammer

Helmet Cole said:

Yes, he looks Madrid bound, but tonight El Mundo is Spain are apparently saying Isco has given us 48 hours to improve our offer, which to me looks like he wants to come to us but we haven't offered sufficient money.

McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.

At least we splashed 30m on Fernandinho!

Helmet Cole said:

To drag it back on track, the Spanish online paper El Confidencial say that at the moment on Real have agreed a price with Malaga, we are meeting them this weekend and hopefully match the price as Isco still personally wants to play under Pellegrini.

Neville Kneville said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

Because that's what we are ? A fuckup club ?

Champions, runners up & FA Cup winners in past 3 seasons & all we do is fuck up.

Some of you people deserve FUCK ALL.
Obviously I'm talking about transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.