Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

avoidconfusion said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.

At least we splashed 30m on Fernandinho!
ffs I wish people would stop pointing to Fernandinho transfer, he is a top player who will definitely improve us.

Helmet Cole said:
Obviously you are all fucking lunatics down here so I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but is Isco coming? Apparently the spanish gutter press reckon it's a done deal with Madrid.

Truth is, no one has a clue whether he is or not.

It seems the final shout is with Isco himself. Real have made an offer, it has been accepted in principle (I think). City have probably also made an offer, but we don't hear much from the club in that respect.

Isco is still pilled up in Ibiza and as someone said, probably hanging out of some fat, poorly suntanned bird from Grimsby and will make his choice at some point tomorrow.

If Isco had actually signed for Madrid, they would shouting it from the rooftops, the fact that they are not suggests it's not quite a done deal yet.

I still hope he joins us, but I haven't a clue if he will.

Hope that helps.

NoahCity said:
avoidconfusion said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.

ffs I wish people would stop pointing to Fernandinho transfer, he is a top player who will definitely improve us.

I sometimes wonder if people like that support the club or the headlines.

avoidconfusion said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

jesus fucking christ

ohfk said:
Helmet Cole said:
Obviously you are all fucking lunatics down here so I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but is Isco coming? Apparently the spanish gutter press reckon it's a done deal with Madrid.

Truth is, no one has a clue whether he is or not.

It seems the final shout is with Isco himself. Real have made an offer, it has been accepted in principle (I think). City, have probably also made an offer, but we don't hear much from the club in that respect.

Isco is still pilled up in Ibiza, and as someone said, probably hanging out of some fat, poorly suntanned bird from Grimsby and will make his choice at some point tomorrow.

If Isco had actually signed for Madrid, they would shouting it from the rooftops, the fact that they are not suggests it's not quite a done deal yet.

I still hope he joins us, but I haven't a clue if he will.

Hope that helps.

As long as he aint injecting crystal meth....

McFcMiKe7 said:
I don't agree with this. Madrid are employing their well known siege tactics. Place pressure on young player and family, then call in the media whores to do their bidding by talking up the signing. Madrid may have an 'agreement' with Malaga. I am sure City have had the same thing for quite some time.

If you are slightly insane you can go back and see that the only people on this thread with any claims to having some knowledge of City's dealings (Tolm and Salford Paul) remain steadfast in their belief that the player is coming to City.

Forget the tweets and the rubbish in the Spanish press. The Spanish press have multiple versions of the Daily Fail, who regularly invent stories to increase sales.

You are much better off trusting Txiki and Pellegrini. Isco knows that he will get more playing time at City. He would be further developed as a player by Pellegrini. If he has dreams of the World Cup squad he would be mad not to come to City.

I am still confident that he will join City. If not then so be it. I am sure that Txiki and Pellers have the situation well in hand. And besides, even just with Navas and Fernandinho we are going to take an awful lot of stopping next season.

some mischief making on wikipedia as at 1.20am UK 23rd June

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco</a>

notice on right hand side under Club Information

Current Club = Real Madrid
Number = 22

jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I don't agree with this. Madrid are employing their well known siege tactics. Place pressure on young player and family, then call in the media whores to do their bidding by talking up the signing. Madrid may have an 'agreement' with Malaga. I am sure City have had the same thing for quite some time.

If you are slightly insane you can go back and see that the only people on this thread with any claims to having some knowledge of City's dealings (Tolm and Salford Paul) remain steadfast in their belief that the player is coming to City.

Forget the tweets and the rubbish in the Spanish press. The Spanish press have multiple versions of the Daily Fail, who regularly invent stories to increase sales.

You are much better off trusting Txiki and Pellegrini. Isco knows that he will get more playing time at City. He would be further developed as a player by Pellegrini. If he has dreams of the World Cup squad he would be mad not to come to City.

I am still confident that he will join City. If not then so be it. I am sure that Txiki and Pellers have the situation well in hand. And besides, even just with Navas and Fernandinho we are going to take an awful lot of stopping next season.

Well said mate, I hate the way Madrid and Barcelona go about their transfers. Both horrible clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.