Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Theo555 said:
alky313 said:
There have been many reports that stated that we came to terms with the player but not Malaga. It might have been in the best interest of the club for us to wait and see what Madrid offered, rather than get caught up in a bidding war throughout the season.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 am --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all-Another 60 page leap..Any good news???

Monarch Airlines flight JB505 landed from Ibiza (where Isco was partying) this morning in Manchester.

Isco is going to Ibiza today - he hasn't been there this week

From my understanding, he has been in Ibiza for a couple of days. Tweeted a pic of him with his friend.

alky313 said:
There have been many reports that stated that we came to terms with the player but not Malaga. It might have been in the best interest of the club for us to wait and see what Madrid offered, rather than get caught up in a bidding war throughout the season.

Monarch Airlines flight JB505 landed from Ibiza (where Isco was partying) this morning in Manchester.

Monarch? Seriously?

So not much then apart from Alky wumming?

Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

Theo555 said:
alky313 said:

Isco is going to Ibiza today - he hasn't been there this week

Completely wrong

alky313 said:
Today is the day.

My opinion? He lands in Manchester in about a half hour. Completes a medical, interviews with the OS and we unveil him this afternoon before Spain kick off in their final group stage match.

If he lands in Manchester today in this rain he will get the next plane out to Spain ;)

alky313 said:

Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

So you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch flight yeah....Deary me

Another day another guessing game.

I highly doubt Suarez would want to stay in England but yer know what, just for his footballing ability i'd have him in a heartbeat.

Also this thing with Isco deciding today (allegedly) when did he go on Holiday???

I gather being a footballer and all that he'd probably have a 2 week jolly.

alky313 said:

He's probably still balls deep in some holiday rep. I know I would be. Getting my last bit of axe wound before telling the world I'm signing for gods own club, perfect Sunday!

I stand corrected, sorry thought I heard he was off today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.