Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Just checked Graham Hunters twitter page..Nothing new however the picture of Isco in a city shirt is still there.
I'm not on twitter..Someone needs to tweet him as he is the only journo in Spain that seems to know his stuff

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just checked Graham Hunters twitter page..Nothing new however the picture of Isco in a city shirt is still there.
I'm not on twitter..Someone needs to tweet him as he is the only journo in Spain that seems to know his stuff

I'll take one for the team, Ill let you know what he says

EdinJacko said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

I'll take one for the team, Ill let you know what he says

Cheers mate

dannyburns4 said:
morning all......so no news is good news then,hope we here something today to make a pissy day in belfast bright

Pissing it down in Manchester as well :(

It's not the end of the world if he doesn't sign
is it?. We're pretty overloaded in the midfield
department as it is. Nasri, Silva, Navas, Yaya
at a push to provide the creativity. How many
more do we need?

Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!

rickmcfc said:
Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!
I bet you're fun at parties

rickmcfc said:

Just a bit of fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.