Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Hi folks, been meaning to register on here for ages,
spend a lot of my time over on Bluewatch. Here's
my take on Isco fwiw. Phil Mcnulty said on friday
night that no formal offer has been made for Isco's
services, which implies to me that Real have had a
free run at him. Pepe and Di Maria to City in the coming
weeks?

morning all,morning nip, nothing yet then? i cant even watch vicky gomersals tits on ssn in case that shitty yellow ticker comes up lol

Going to be a long day because you know nothing is going to be announced early it'll be gone 6pm my reckoning

I believe Isco genuinely loves Malaga, (his boyhood club), and he wanted to come to us to develop under Pelligrini.

We lost some "good will" with Malaga and Isco's side, with a reported "friendly agreement" with RM to avoid competitive bidding.

It was effectively a "two horse race" and, (if true?), we have tried to reduce the amount paid to Malaga.

I believe if we had offered Malaga their buyout fee, we would not have given RM an opportunity to step in at the last minute and hi-jack the deal.

FFP is a difficult hurdle for us to overcome but I personally believe the Malaga buyout fee was a fair one.

Is it too late for the deal to be salvaged?

City have been so so quiet on this...I just hope that we have a fallback plan if the lad doesn't sign.
If he goes to Madrid you have to accept it.Biggest team in the world.
We can move on to other targets

waspish said:
Going to be a long day because you know nothing is going to be announced early it'll be gone 6pm my reckoning

6pm? fuck,lets do a flap-athon then,my guess is 32906233056012356 flaps by the end of the day

morning all......so no news is good news then,hope we here something today to make a pissy day in belfast bright

Plain Speaking said:
I believe Isco genuinely loves Malaga, (his boyhood club), and he wanted to come to us to develop under Pelligrini.

We lost some "good will" with Malaga and Isco's side, with a reported "friendly agreement" with RM to avoid competitive bidding.

It was effectively a "two horse race" and, (if true?), we have tried to reduce the amount paid to Malaga.

I believe if we had offered Malaga their buyout fee, we would not have given RM an opportunity to step in at the last minute and hi-jack the deal.

FFP is a difficult hurdle for us to overcome but I personally believe the Malaga buyout fee was a fair one.

Is it too late for the deal to be salvaged?

Considering none of us have any idea what's gone on and what you've just said is pure speculation on your part, it's ridiculous to ask if it 'can be salvaged?' when he may have wanted us all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.