Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

BibbyBlue85 said:
allan harper said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I caught the tail end of that on here, he'd already landed by the time I logged on. I think you might just get your wish, I'm extremely confident he is ours mate

What's this all about? I've missed all the fun!

Me and Pige are reminiscing about the day Kun signed, where he flew from etc and how mental it was on here mate

Yeah I remember that day, I thought you were on about Isco flying in! I was getting excited!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bluemoon73 said:
Morning all, still no solid news?

Yes..Isco is travelling standard class with no leg room to manchester with Monarrch for his medical..........

No mate no news at all.

Bah, what happened to all our stalkers that this forum used to have, players couldnt even fart without them knowing.

Of course the lads tweeted every single day for the last week but has gone dark now.

So thats it then sundays here isco is not turning up to the party might go and throw a few quid on the 2/7 for RM to cheers myself up, p.s the flight saga even made twitter last night people having a good laugh that others were looking at flight times, dont come on the transfer forum often but i think i need to make more of an effort when im feeling down

It'll be mint if he signs today. I'm hoping he's announced any time after about 4pm, as I'm at a party then so it'll give me something to talk about, other than the shite dancing on show...

MCFC BOB said:
Just seen Isco at the airport! I tried to welcome him to City and get a picture but he was too busy moaning about legroom. We've signed another mercenary, boys.

so the 5/2 is a good bet now then ? ...........................

You buggers have got me following his twitter account now, not that he's updated since the 20th...

Seems it's turning into ask the parents on their sons transfer, Cavanis Mam n dad, Iscos Dad and now Higuains Dad is having his say.

NipHolmes said:
Having a score on Broner points v Malignaggi, will help to cover losses haha.

Broner coming up in weight, unsure if he can carry punch power up and Malignaaggi has good chin.

Bump. 2/1 and won me 40. That covers any Isco to Real Madrid loss now. Down a tenner for Banks via KO, he didn't manage to repeat his previous performance and lost points instead of ko'ing his man again.

Still think Isco is ours. We will soon see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.