Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

rickmcfc said:
Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!
surely he would be flown in by private jet and would there information be up online i.e arr/dep

Chevelle said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
Ducado said:
You have not read this thread have you? Either that or your taking the piss!

No i haven't read this thread yet but Marca and AS are already Celebrating like whores.Thats why i am scared :/.
They are just wuming for their Spanish clubs mate.. higuain was also meant to be an arsenal player already but nothing announced at all apart from paper speculation
If you can point to another occasion where Marca have claimed a deal is done when it wasn't then you can make that claim, you can't though, Higuain hasn't been reported as deal being done.

So are we expecting isco confirmed today city/real?

dannyburns4 said:
rickmcfc said:
Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!
surely he would be flown in by private jet and would there information be up online i.e arr/dep

We should get a smaller blue moon rising plane for picking up players etc! That would make us look even better!

i'm sorry but i just had to.

Barclays PL News ‏@BarclaysLeague 13h

Real Madrid become favourites to sign Cavani: Transfer news <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/19glzDG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/19glzDG</a>

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

citysix said:
So are we expecting isco confirmed today city/real?
I think it will be official Monday but by the end of today any hopes some had will have disappeared.

dannyburns4 said:
rickmcfc said:

you mean hes not getting the easyjet economy ticket? reckon he'd get queue jumping and bit of extra leg room or is he a proper tight ****?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.