Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

lev_yashin said:
Neil McNab said:
Chevelle said:
They are just wuming for their Spanish clubs mate.. higuain was also meant to be an arsenal player already but nothing announced at all apart from paper speculation
If you can point to another occasion where Marca have claimed a deal is done when it wasn't then you can make that claim, you can't though, Higuain hasn't been reported as deal being done.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-you-trust-marca-a-list-of-the-spanish-newspapers-biggest-fails/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-y ... est-fails/</a>
None of those stories go as far as the Isco article, it was specific and not weeks before a deal is to be done like all those.

richards30 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
richards30 said:
Sad thing is Madrid will probably get him for ab
out 40m euros! Fucking snakes they are!

What it is right, if they get Isco and Cavani, my heads telling me that they must be on the verge of selling someone big to fund for them players. I know their selling Higuain but i still think their getting rid of one of Ronaldo or Di Maria as Isco plays in their positions to.

We should be armed with cash then for Ronaldo? He said he wouldn't sign for city while fergie was in charge...........;-)

This.....!!!!!

Barntonblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Jumanji said:
Any Ibiza - London flights?
I remember Kun landed there.

Kun landed in Manchester direct from Argentina

He came via CDG with Air France.

Funny that as there is an air France plane landing at Manchester from Ibiza later today as I posted a few pages back.

Mental_blue said:
rickmcfc said:
Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!
I bet you're fun at parties

What as opposed to plane spotters

tristram83 said:
richards30 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
What it is right, if they get Isco and Cavani, my heads telling me that they must be on the verge of selling someone big to fund for them players. I know their selling Higuain but i still think their getting rid of one of Ronaldo or Di Maria as Isco plays in their positions to.

We should be armed with cash then for Ronaldo? He said he wouldn't sign for city while fergie was in charge...........;-)

This.....!!!!!

I would hate him to play for us, im a bitter fucker and i hate him so much.

@bumpergraham is wide awake,replying to rags about thiago,i sent a msg to him on info about isco so will post it if he replies lads

Neil McNab said:
lev_yashin said:
Neil McNab said:
If you can point to another occasion where Marca have claimed a deal is done when it wasn't then you can make that claim, you can't though, Higuain hasn't been reported as deal being done.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-you-trust-marca-a-list-of-the-spanish-newspapers-biggest-fails/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-y ... est-fails/</a>
None of those stories go as far as the Isco article, it was specific and not weeks before a deal is to be done like all those.

How do you know?

you cant have read every article in 3 mins

Ken said:
dannyburns4 said:
rickmcfc said:
Why are people tracking flights from Malaga/Ibiza to Manchester? There will be several flights from those locations to Manchester today, just like every single day for the next 3 months, but it means absolutely nothing as the public cant find out passenger names on flights. Unless we have a group of people at each terminal at the airport, saying a flight from Ibiza lands in 20 minutes is completely irrelevant!!!
surely he would be flown in by private jet and would there information be up online i.e arr/dep

you mean hes not getting the easyjet economy ticket? reckon he'd get queue jumping and bit of extra leg room or is he a proper tight ****?

I've got the Barton Aerodrome covered lads.

bluemoon73 said:
tristram83 said:
richards30 said:

This.....!!!!!

I would hate him to play for us, im a bitter fucker and i hate him so much.
Bitter about what? A Real Madrid galactico signing for city? That's all it would be, unless you insist on dwelling on the past...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.