Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

could he be on the antonov 225 that is due in tomorrow (via ibiza) ;),that would be one hell of a statement.

if you go to malagas own site, they have an announcement on there about a loan deal with grenada.

this is how they keep their own fans updated,not 1 word on isco,nothing.

so dont you think if RM had some kind of agreement, they would have put that on too,especially as they do club announcements for even loan deals?

FisHman99 said:
Neil McNab said:
lev_yashin said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-you-trust-marca-a-list-of-the-spanish-newspapers-biggest-fails/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/can-y ... est-fails/</a>
None of those stories go as far as the Isco article, it was specific and not weeks before a deal is to be done like all those.

How do you know?

you cant have read every article in 3 mins

Forget it, he asked for proof, he was given it, he didn't like it so he moved the goalposts. You cant help people that move the goalposts it's a character flaw

Pigeonho said:
bluemoon73 said:
tristram83 said:
This.....!!!!!

I would hate him to play for us, im a bitter fucker and i hate him so much.
Bitter about what? A Real Madrid galactico signing for city? That's all it would be, unless you insist on dwelling on the past...

I insist, i cant stand the tranny, cant help the way i feel.

Isco has a REAL dilemma on is hands. Both clubs are huge gambles for him, in terms of his career. Does he take what could be a once in a life time oppotunity and join Madrid or does he take City in a league he doesn't know and a club that could or could not be right for him. With us he doesn't know what to expect. With Madrid he can more or less guarantee success at some point. He could of course become a bench warmer at Madrid and with us become a world star. He could also become a world star at Madrid and horribly injured whilst with us thus rendering any possible future move to Madrid unlikely. As a Spanish player and Spanish national I think turning down his countries biggest club and choosing a club he is unsure of, is unlikely. However I hope he takes the biggest gamble and chooses us.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
FisHman99 said:
Neil McNab said:
None of those stories go as far as the Isco article, it was specific and not weeks before a deal is to be done like all those.

How do you know?

you cant have read every article in 3 mins

Forget it, he asked for proof, he was given it, he didn't like it so he moved the goalposts. You cant help people that move the goalposts it's a character flaw

I saw some blokes moving the goalposts at the etihad !
They looked like twats too

Has this fucker still not made up his mind?

OK. If we don't get Isco, and with Cavani dead in the water, will our new head of 'getting players in' be a failure? We'll end up with the same as last season - a winger and a midfielder, albeit upgrades on Sinclair and Garcia.

I'm not panicking, but if we don't get Isco then someone is going to have to carry the can. It's just a question that will need to be asked, especially as the club have put so much emphasis on learning from the mistakes of last seasons disastrous transfer window.

Isco Won't be signing for us or Madrid today. Tomorrow however, he will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.