Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

theres only one carlito said:
Isco has a REAL dilemma on is hands. Both clubs are huge gambles for him, in terms of his career. Does he take what could be a once in a life time oppotunity and join Madrid or does he take City in a league he doesn't know and a club that could or could not be right for him. With us he doesn't know what to expect. With Madrid he can more or less guarantee success at some point. He could of course become a bench warmer at Madrid and with us become a world star. He could also become a world star at Madrid and horribly injured whilst with us thus rendering any possible future move to Madrid unlikely. As a Spanish player and Spanish national I think turning down his countries biggest club and choosing a club he is unsure of, is unlikely. However I hope he takes the biggest gamble and chooses us.

Sums it up nicely. The rest of this thread can now be scrapped.

Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Ryanair flight just left Ibiza bound for Manchester. Has Michael O'Leary sent his own private jet?

jy7u9a4a.jpg

malg said:
OK. If we don't get Isco, and with Cavani dead in the water, will our new head of 'getting players in' be a failure? We'll end up with the same as last season - a winger and a midfielder, albeit upgrades on Sinclair and Garcia.

I'm not panicking, but if we don't get Isco then someone is going to have to carry the can. It's just a question that will need to be asked, especially as the club have put so much emphasis on learning from the mistakes of last seasons disastrous transfer window.

Carry the can? It's a direct choice between us or Madrid for Isco, his choice!

F@cking blame culture in this country is embarrassing.

Just a hunch. Manuel is speaking to the boy today. It may be decisive. We shall see tomorrow.

Richie said:
Ryanair flight just left Ibiza bound for Manchester. Has Michael O'Leary sent his own private jet?

jy7u9a4a.jpg

This is the flight I meant before I mistook it for air France due to the fr2627 flight number

bluetrue said:
Plain Speaking said:
I believe Isco genuinely loves Malaga, (his boyhood club), and he wanted to come to us to develop under Pelligrini.

We lost some "good will" with Malaga and Isco's side, with a reported "friendly agreement" with RM to avoid competitive bidding.

It was effectively a "two horse race" and, (if true?), we have tried to reduce the amount paid to Malaga.

I believe if we had offered Malaga their buyout fee, we would not have given RM an opportunity to step in at the last minute and hi-jack the deal.

FFP is a difficult hurdle for us to overcome but I personally believe the Malaga buyout fee was a fair one.

Is it too late for the deal to be salvaged?

Considering none of us have any idea what's gone on and what you've just said is pure speculation on your part, it's ridiculous to ask if it 'can be salvaged?' when he may have wanted us all along.
I said in the opening line I believe he "wanted to come to us."
There is obviously speculation, but based upon many sources.

tilbz said:
Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Txiki got sacked from Barca, so yea I don't have the utmost confidence in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.