Isco

That Guillem Balague fella just posted this

The future of Isco (Malaga)
Malaga feels very hard done-by as UEFA has punished them with an automatic year suspension for next season if they qualify for Europe, the only European club to receive that treatment. The Spanish club have not been told the detailed reasons of the suspension -and they insist they are up to date with payments with players and other clubs, and are in the process of sorting out the debts with the tax man. In fact, they proudly say they do follow the financial fair play to the letter since their restructuring last season when they realised the owner of the club was not willing to invest any more money into the club with the exception of the odd help.

There is the feeling in Spain that Malaga is being punished as an indirect way to castigate Spanish football, badly run, full of debts and in the process of imploding unless something is done quickly.

How does that affect Isco, rumoured to come to the Premier League? Malaga do not have the need to sell and in the club they feel they are closer to sign an extension to his contract with a buy out clause superior to the 20 million that he has now. The club have got the impression that Isco thinks he can continue developing at Malaga and under Pellegrini before he can give the jump to a bigger club. So, if you believe what well informed people at the club are saying, Isco will stay in Spain.

One thing is certain, whatever his final destination, all the big clubs are watching him very closely.

http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/f83433db-72db-4529-9886-681ada26f243/?

unexpected item said:

Malaga feels very hard done-by as UEFA has punished them with an automatic year suspension for next season if they qualify for Europe, the only European club to receive that treatment. The Spanish club have not been told the detailed reasons of the suspension -and they insist they are up to date with payments with players and other clubs, and are in the process of sorting out the debts with the tax man. In fact, they proudly say they do follow the financial fair play to the letter since their restructuring last season when they realised the owner of the club was not willing to invest any more money into the club with the exception of the odd help.

There is the feeling in Spain that Malaga is being punished as an indirect way to castigate Spanish football, badly run, full of debts and in the process of imploding unless something is done quickly.

How does that affect Isco, rumoured to come to the Premier League? Malaga do not have the need to sell and in the club they feel they are closer to sign an extension to his contract with a buy out clause superior to the 20 million that he has now. The club have got the impression that Isco thinks he can continue developing at Malaga and under Pellegrini before he can give the jump to a bigger club. So, if you believe what well informed people at the club are saying, Isco will stay in Spain.

One thing is certain, whatever his final destination, all the big clubs are watching him very closely.

that Guillem Balague fella knows less than me, in other words nada.

johnny crossan said:
unexpected item said:

that Guillem Balague fella knows less than me, in other words nada.
I disagree. Where Spanish football is concerned I think he is very well informed and I have seen him get many things right in the past.

Matt the Giant said:
cmdub said:
Lots of ppl saying Malaga won't be selling anyone this window and are gonna push on during the 2nd half of the season.

Let's hope Ronnie's right but looking like he's gonna be off the boards for a bit

Off the boards? Why?

If a poster is not allowed to pass on information he or she have gotten a hold of, what's the point of having a transfer forum? Only to discuss officially done and dusted transfers?

Me and Ronnie have a bet, Isco join's I leave Bluemoon for 3 months, he doesn't he leaves for 3 month.

Kun Aguero said:
Matt the Giant said:
cmdub said:
Lots of ppl saying Malaga won't be selling anyone this window and are gonna push on during the 2nd half of the season.

Let's hope Ronnie's right but looking like he's gonna be off the boards for a bit

Off the boards? Why?

If a poster is not allowed to pass on information he or she have gotten a hold of, what's the point of having a transfer forum? Only to discuss officially done and dusted transfers?

Me and Ronnie have a bet, Isco join's I leave Bluemoon for 3 months, he doesn't he leaves for 3 month.

Seems silly.

bobmcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
Matt the Giant said:
Off the boards? Why?

Seems silly.

Just a bit of banter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.