Isco

You will, you just won't know what we are saying about you in your absence! ; )

This from Guillem Balague

The future of Isco (Malaga)

Malaga feels very hard done-by as UEFA has punished them with an automatic year suspension for next season if they qualify for Europe, the only European club to receive that treatment. The Spanish club have not been told the detailed reasons of the suspension -and they insist they are up to date with payments with players and other clubs, and are in the process of sorting out the debts with the tax man. In fact, they proudly say they do follow the financial fair play to the letter since their restructuring last season when they realised the owner of the club was not willing to invest any more money into the club with the exception of the odd help.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/f83433db-72db-4529-9886-681ada26f243/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/f834 ... ada26f243/</a>

If anyone wanted him, I can't see why they wouldn't have activated his buy-out already. What would be the point in waiting for him to sign a new contract and then having to pay £30million? It just wouldn't make sense.

Edwaardz said:
If anyone wanted him, I can't see why they wouldn't have activated his buy-out already. What would be the point in waiting for him to sign a new contract and then having to pay £30million? It just wouldn't make sense.
Maybe he wants to stay for now.

Ducado said:
This from Guillem Balague

The future of Isco (Malaga)

Malaga feels very hard done-by as UEFA has punished them with an automatic year suspension for next season if they qualify for Europe, the only European club to receive that treatment. The Spanish club have not been told the detailed reasons of the suspension -and they insist they are up to date with payments with players and other clubs, and are in the process of sorting out the debts with the tax man. In fact, they proudly say they do follow the financial fair play to the letter since their restructuring last season when they realised the owner of the club was not willing to invest any more money into the club with the exception of the odd help.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/f83433db-72db-4529-9886-681ada26f243/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/f834 ... ada26f243/</a>

Yesterday just called, he wants his news back.....

Balague trolling for clicks again, Sulia is a profit-per-click scheme that people like Balague and Castles are using to make more money (as if being reputable journos isn't enough already). Anyway I gave Balague his 12p or whatever it'll make him and he said pretty much nothing definitive about Isco's future, just maybes and possiblys.

Isco playing for Malaga against Mesi and co on Sky now and receiving great plaudits from the commentators. They say he's up there with Iniesta as one of the best midfielders in Spain but doesn't receive the praise he deserves
Curious to see how he copes with the great Barca and so far so good.

LoveCity said:
Balague trolling for clicks again, Sulia is a profit-per-click scheme that people like Balague and Castles are using to make more money (as if being reputable journos isn't enough already). Anyway I gave Balague his 12p or whatever it'll make him and he said pretty much nothing definitive about Isco's future, just maybes and possiblys.

Castles is another one who's full of shit in my opinion.

Seosa said:
LoveCity said:

Castles is another one who's full of shit in my opinion.

He told me by PM RVP to us was a done deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.