Isco

Kun Aguero said:
Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
Balague trolling for clicks again, Sulia is a profit-per-click scheme that people like Balague and Castles are using to make more money (as if being reputable journos isn't enough already). Anyway I gave Balague his 12p or whatever it'll make him and he said pretty much nothing definitive about Isco's future, just maybes and possiblys.

Castles is another one who's full of shit in my opinion.

He told me by PM RVP to us was a done deal.

Well in Castle's defence, Mancini as well apparently thought it was a done deal "months" before the T-window.

Matt the Giant said:
Kun Aguero said:
Seosa said:

Well in Castle's defence, Mancini as well apparently thought it was a done deal "months" before the T-window.

I was also told by someone who knew someone very close that it was a done deal to us as well...only problem was that we still had 4 strikers imo...if we had got rid of Dzeko and Tevez, I reckon he would have been ours...

Matt the Giant said:
Kun Aguero said:
Seosa said:

its never ever a done deal until he is on the OS holding th shirt up.

Ok, just watched 90 minutes of Isco playing for Malaga and the best I can describe him on this performance is mediocre.

He looks like he has a good engine and showed flashes of talent but that was about it.

On the down side, he gave lots of passes away, lost the ball, overhit passes out for throw ins and even let the ball run under his foot while trying to trap it.

In hs defence he was playing against Barcellona however on this performance I saw nothing that would put him close to Nasri, Milner and he's lightyears away from Silva or Yaya.

The commentators were singing his praises in general but not on tonight's performance. Apparently he's earmarked to take over from Iniesta in the Spanish team.

Maybe he just had a bad night?

Ed2607 said:
Ok, just watched 90 minutes of Isco playing for Malaga and the best I can describe him on this performance is mediocre.

He looks like he has a good engine and showed flashes of talent but that was about it.

On the down side, he gave lots of passes away, lost the ball, overhit passes out for throw ins and even let the ball run under his foot while trying to trap it.

In hs defence he was playing against Barcellona however on this performance I saw nothing that would put him close to Nasri, Milner and he's lightyears away from Silva or Yaya.

The commentators were singing his praises in general but not on tonight's performance. Apparently he's earmarked to take over from Iniesta in the Spanish team.

i just watched the first half and tbh malaga players barelly touched the ball...so yes a bad night....go on and search malaga vs valencia and see there how good he is at 17M he will be a bargain

Ed2607 said:

It was barca he was playing mate not many shine against them plus many of his team mates aren't great I.e RSC so maybe with our players around him he would be much better

MihaiCity said:
Ed2607 said:

i just watched the first half and tbh malaga players barelly touched the ball...so yes a bad night....go on and search malaga vs valencia and see there how good he is at 17M he will be a bargain

Im not suggesting all his performances have been like this one however I thought it would be good to try and manage expectations considering some of the earlier euphoric posts. Our current players in that attacking midfield roll look superior and also play in a superior league.

MihaiCity said:
Ed2607 said:

17M is NOT a bargain, he may justify his price and he may not.

Cazorla and Kagawa were bought for similar fee, and they are a bargains IMO.

Tevez City said:
MihaiCity said:
Ed2607 said:

17M is NOT a bargain, he may justify his price and he may not.

Cazorla and Kagawa were bought for similar fee, and they are a bargains IMO.

Kagawa is NO bargain very average player imo, carzorla is far better and a good buy though agreed..

Ed2607 said:

99.99% of players would struggle against Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.