Isco

Not good in the air, can't tackle, goals ratio very poor, final pass hit and miss, flatters to deceive and worse of all shoots like a girl. This is the silva thread right.

i8rags said:
Not good in the air, can't tackle, goals ratio very poor, final pass hit and miss, flatters to deceive and worse of all shoots like a girl. This is the silva thread right.

i pray this is a clarkie.

SuperSilva said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
mcfc2607 said:
Is he still signing ronnie Lad

Haha

It is possible I may have to change my name to clopper, I hope not though :-((

No worries Ron!

But seriously... are we letting this Isco thread get to 100 pages !!!

Its because ronnie talked to some dodgy spanish lad before the real madrid game otherwise this would be about 4 pages long

kompany10 said:
i8rags said:

i pray this is a clarkie.
I read all the above on every thread about quality players, ie Silva, Garcia, RvP etc.

Seems Chelsea's Lucas Piazon is going to Malaga on loan; wonder if it's part of some deal to bring in Isco.

Chelsea loaning Lucas Piazon to Malaga according to local reports and confirmed by his mother and teammates on twitter....
Please don't tell me this is part of some deal for them to bring in Isco
pvqfn.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.