Isco

Cityisland said:
I recon he is ours...

I agree. No pissing around this summer from our new guys, targets signed and delivered early! Cavani, isco, fernandhino, navas please ASAP!!!

Just Looking at Iscos stats from this year and ESPN say he has only 4 assists in 46 games!

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/143564/francisco-alarcon-suarez?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/143564/fr ... ez?cc=5739</a>

1 assist in La Liga, surely that can't be right!

the signs are good.

surely he can't be worried about game time if he's going to be playing under Pelli. He made him the player he is today.

---------------------hart--------------------
--zaba--------kompany---nastasic------clichy--
-----------fernandinho---yaya toure------------
--------isco---------------------silva---------
----------------aguero-----------------------
-----------------------cavani-----------------

Matt the Giant said:
Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:
Carlos, David and Sergio can always teach him some proper English :)

He will be speaking high German by the time Carlos, David and Sergio are done with him.

I think one of the many changes we'll see at the club, is the introduction of language principles. When you go to Barcelona you are immediately assigned to a crash course in Catalan, and I think we'll do it here as well.

Only if you are a minor player. Messi hates catalan. And I'm sure that Neymar will not learn catalan.

The catalan courses are a symbolic gesture.
People there speak spanish.

They're won't be any major clear outs i'd imagine. Cavani in Dzeko out, Isco's an addition to the squad and if we get Navas he'd be a straight replacement for Sinclair. If we bring in Fernandinho we'd probably have to get rid of Garcia but that's pretty much it. I think Pellegrini will do his best to keep Tevez as well as keeping Nasri.
We need a big squad full of talent, not just a world class starting 11 with an average peripheral squad.

gintylad said:
They're won't be any major clear outs i'd imagine. Cavani in Dzeko out, Isco's an addition to the squad and if we get Navas he'd be a straight replacement for Sinclair. If we bring in Fernandinho we'd probably have to get rid of Garcia but that's pretty much it. I think Pellegrini will do his best to keep Tevez as well as keeping Nasri.
We need a big squad full of talent, not just a world class starting 11 with an average peripheral squad.

I get the feeling that as much as we all disagree, Barry will be gone before Garcia

Andouble said:
gintylad said:

I get the feeling that as much as we all disagree, Barry will be gone before Garcia
I fear this too. If TB signed Garcia then you'd imagine its at a wage that all are comfortable with. I suspect he believes more can come from him too. Garcia just can't do it IMO. He has no pace over a short distance which is critical. Feel for the lad though.

But I fear Barry will be gone and it'll be a shame. Also it puts us down another homegrown player... possobly Sinclair and Lescott going and we may barely make the numbers.

Whoever goes its up to the others to take it as an opportunity. I'd love to see Rodwell succeed in CM...and maybe Milner could finally master the CM role....cos the poor boy can't cross. :-)

Blue Haze said:
coulsonblue said:
Blue Haze said:
If we even get half our reported targets, many must go. We can't add Isco and Cavani without making some painful decisions. At a minimum I think Nasri and Dzeko/Tevez must go. There just aren't enough minutes for everyone.

Sorry that's just utter garbage.

Our squad is so thin, below the starting 11 - which needs improving - there is nothing.

We cannot buy replacements for the starting 11 and then sell players in that 11.

We need a bigger squad.

Our squad is thin, mainly because of imbalance and overpaying for players. Let's assume for the sake of argument that we go 4-2-4, the maximum number of forward players.

4 slots for Nasri, Milner, Isco, Navas, Cavani, Dzeko, Tevez, Silva, Aguero

Our problem isn't just quality but also expectations. We have too many in this group who will expect to start. We can improve on quality, but only with players who won't mind sitting. Out of that group, I think only Milner would tolerate being a sub. At least 3 from this group must go.

No you need 8 "front 4" players. 2 per position

I'd put Milner in central/def midfield category purely because we're short there.

Silva, nasri, isco, navas
Aguero, cavani, tevez

You only need 3 forwards if you're playing with 1 up top.

You cannot afford to be selling more than just dzeko. Who do you want to lose? Nasri? What about when silva is injured? And you have Chelsea away followed by barca away and utd at home. You want to play 3 games with the same players?

Florentina Perez has been on radio tonight saying Isco is a great player but Real already have many players in his role (Ozil, Modric, Kaka). Sounds to me like a man who may be backing out of the race. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.