Isco

ISCO WANTS GO CITY BEFORE MADRID
BUT MAN CITY MUST PAY 35M EUROS

ISCO LAST YEAR
BNSM4tbCAAAJY1v.png:large

JoeMercer'sWay said:
It sounds to me like we've agreed with Isco and Madrid have agreed with Malaga.

So what Madrid will try to do now is drive the price up on us in the hope we say no and they get Isco by default.

Dangerous time for us in that respect.
No it isn't as we will pay what we want to pay or walk away.

Madrid are in the dangerous position and we can happily outspend them IF we want.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
kp789 said:
We cant blame Marwood anymore.

no we cant. its all down to platini. he has got his wish.
How?
He is fishing (I hope)

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

So what Madrid will try to do now is drive the price up on us in the hope we say no and they get Isco by default.

Madrid are in the dangerous position and we can happily outspend them IF we want.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm --

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
no we cant. its all down to platini. he has got his wish.
How?
He is fishing (I hope)

We risk losing our A target for the 2nd summer running if that's the way it's going unless we agree a fee with Malaga.

I think he'll be a great signing and hope we get it done soon, I think it would hurt us more not to get him than it would Madrid.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Madrid are in the dangerous position and we can happily outspend them IF we want.

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm --

Pigeonho said:
He is fishing (I hope)

We risk losing our A target for the 2nd summer running if that's the way it's going unless we agree a fee with Malaga.

I think he'll be a great signing and hope we get it done soon, I think it would hurt us more not to get him than it would Madrid.
They do have Ronaldo...

TVE is reporting that he will sign his contract in the next few hours.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rtve.es%2Fdeportes%2F20130622%2Freal-madrid-cierra-fichaje-isco%2F695384.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 5384.shtml</a>

Graham Hunter still thinks he's coming to us.

@BumperGraham: Was also told #City confident enough to be preparing to fly #Isco to England next day or so. Let's see. Sorry if you are desperate for more!

JoeMercer'sWay said:

if true and its possible we should just pony up the money and get it done and if it means we have to punt a current squad player we may have otherwise kept then so be it

One option would be to see both Lescott and AK and maybe find a centre half whom can also play left back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.