Isco

Re: Isco (Part 6)

BibbyBlue85 said:
kippaxking79 said:
I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm --

I live up in Sunderland and my neighbour who works in the media - not sure where or doin what said to me this morning "isco to be announced signing for your lot, Sunday dinnertime/afternoon. Latest Monday"

The Monday time falls in line with what I've been told

IKFA But if this is true he'd come down tommorrow, then he would have a medical meet everyone at the club then we would publicly unveil him Monday maybe?

NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
in other news, Paulinho is tottenham bound
And for similar money to Garcia, that transfer makes me even angrier by the fucking day

Spurs have a formidable midfield if they keep Bale. Truly world class.

Navas----------Fernandinho\Barry-----------Nasri
--------------Silva---Yaya--------------------

Milner, Garcia and Sinclair to step in if needed.

Not as good as ours :)

I know lots of reliable sources have said it's just a matter of signing the contract with us but the Madrid/Malaga meeting was only yesterday so a lot could have changed.

Does anyone know if Malaga have accepted our bid? Or even if we have made our bid yet?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I'm in no way ITK but I've heard that its just a case of dotting the I's and crossing the t's. Same person told me about Tevez a month before we announced him.
5/2 now Bibby,what do you reckon ?

It's your money mate. If I was in a position to gamble then I'd lump on

Isco to be City player by Monday!
Sorry can't Elaborate anything more as don't want to lose my job! (don't claim to be anything I'm not).

Sorry if emotions were a bit raw regards Last post P/B.

Last bit of Info, 1 more to sign but not yet and not cav
Have a great season Blues

NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
Going to have a good think later on. If I continue my confidence then another 50 going on. If it comes off it's a free trip to Amsterdam!

not to Madrid then???
Going there next year as part of the road trip from West kids to Dover, to Calais to Paris to Toulouse to Madrid, then to Malaga and then chill for a few days before flying home. Rental car before anyone asks, worse comes to worse we will have to fly to Paris and rent car from there to take. Only way around it is to buy a nail we can scrap in Malaga. Don't fancy the chances of a 500quid car that distance.

do a baconface and kidnap Isco and bring him back with you!

EdinJacko said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
kippaxking79 said:

-- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm --

IKFA But if this is true he'd come down tommorrow, then he would have a medical meet everyone at the club then we would publicly unveil him Monday maybe?

Monday is the day I've been told he'll be announced. Falls in line with Pellegrini's first day at work too

Forzacitizens said:
[well they will be questioned as ITK when it comes to future transfers..

Why should someone, posting information in good faith, be questioned?

I read the transfer forum with avid interest,but very rarely post. What will be will be, and pontificating about it on the internet isn't going to alter the outcome in the slightest.

In any transfer things can change quickly. I know that if, for example, I was set to sign for one club but another came in and offered me say 10k a week more, then I'd be off like a fucking shot. The days of loyalty and wanting to play for the shirt (Dippers excepted) are way past. Players are one tackle away from the end of their career and will base decisions on what they feel is best for them. Calling somebody because so and so doesn't sign is a bit rich and smacks of insecurity and immaturity.

Ffs grow up. If he comes he comes. It's not as if we're up against Hull for his signature is it?

BibbyBlue85 said:
EdinJacko said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Monday is the day I've been told he'll be announced. Falls in line with Pellegrini's first day at work too

Fucking hope so

kippax81 said:
Forzacitizens said:
[well they will be questioned as ITK when it comes to future transfers..

Why should someone, posting information in good faith, be questioned?

I read the transfer forum with avid interest,but very rarely post. What will be will be, and pontificating about it on the internet isn't going to alter the outcome in the slightest.

In any transfer things can change quickly. I know that if, for example, I was set to sign for one club but another came in and offered me say 10k a week more, then I'd be off like a fucking shot. The days of loyalty and wanting to play for the shirt (Dippers excepted) are way past. Players are one tackle away from the end of their career and will base decisions on what they feel is best for them. Calling somebody because so and so doesn't sign is a bit rich and smacks of insecurity and immaturity.

Ffs grow up. If he comes he comes. It's not as if we're up against Hull for his signature is it?

Exactly right. They're a pretty attractive alternative!

RM announce press conference for noon tomorrow Spanish time. Ladbrokes have just dropped RM to 1/5 to sign him, City out to 6/1.

If he was nailed on to sign for Real Madrid then all betting would of been suspended?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.