Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Rammyblues said:
Madrid release one piece of information that an agreement has been reached with Malaga and that they are offering a five year contract, that information is acted upon by the Spanish press, the thousands of media outlets feed on that information and rehash the same information with spin, the Twitter ITKs in turn feast on the information and add more spin and release further information that the deal is done in Madrids favour, this information feeds the press further. The spanish punters pile money on the good odds that were available at the bookies who in turn slash their odds allowing citys odd to lengthen. In turn british punters who are a bit more savy see that the odds have gone out in favour who in turn put more cash on at the bookies who in turn shorten Citys odds, the British press jounralists who have no information start to realise that the deal hasn't actually been done and in turn release information to say deal not done, the press pick up on this and then the paers run stories it isn't done, this in turn feeds the media outlets who re hash those stories and these feed the ITKs on Twitter who do an about turn and start to say he might join City. IMO that is why one day we get good news followed by a day of bad news. Of course transfer forums can't cope and the posters go from deep joy he is coming to our club one day to flapping the next because we all feed off the same information. Does this help, does it ring bells.

The bit that they are all missing however is the intention of the player to sign. It is still 50/50
I knew what Chinese whispers was all about many years ago thanks. I don' think many just read one paper and take it as gospel, credit the Bluemooners with a little more intelligence than that, you can tell the difference between waffle (MEN & YOUR POST FOR EXAMPLE), re-hashed and stories with substance where someone has stuck his head above the parapit. Real's player, get use to the fact!

Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:
Madrid release one piece of information that an agreement has been reached with Malaga and that they are offering a five year contract, that information is acted upon by the Spanish press, the thousands of media outlets feed on that information and rehash the same information with spin, the Twitter ITKs in turn feast on the information and add more spin and release further information that the deal is done in Madrids favour, this information feeds the press further. The spanish punters pile money on the good odds that were available at the bookies who in turn slash their odds allowing citys odd to lengthen. In turn british punters who are a bit more savy see that the odds have gone out in favour who in turn put more cash on at the bookies who in turn shorten Citys odds, the British press jounralists who have no information start to realise that the deal hasn't actually been done and in turn release information to say deal not done, the press pick up on this and then the paers run stories it isn't done, this in turn feeds the media outlets who re hash those stories and these feed the ITKs on Twitter who do an about turn and start to say he might join City. IMO that is why one day we get good news followed by a day of bad news. Of course transfer forums can't cope and the posters go from deep joy he is coming to our club one day to flapping the next because we all feed off the same information. Does this help, does it ring bells.

The bit that they are all missing however is the intention of the player to sign. It is still 50/50
I knew what Chinese whispers was all about many years ago thanks. I don' think many just read one paper and take it as gospel, credit the Bluemooners with a little more intelligence than that, you can tell the difference between waffle (MEN & YOUR POST FOR EXAMPLE), re-hashed and stories with substance where someone has stuck his head above the parapit. Real's player, get use to the fact!

What the fuck prompted this?

baldybouncer said:
Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:

What the fuck prompted this?

Silly-arseitus prompted this.

Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:

Fuck me mate, what brought that on ?

Chill ;.)

Marvin said:
Dribble said:
Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
I've tattoo, but it's on my hoop so only the bird can see ;P

I guess I will have to make a change. Tbh i thought this deal was going to be done weeks ago, and I wish it had, given how he performed at the u-21's. It raised his profile no end and has resulted in those Madrid scobes circling like hungry sharks
Whatever will be, will be mate. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about pre U21's Championship, but after that tournament I can see the potentential.

I'll be gutted if we don't get him, but if we don't, as always we'll just move on to plan b (not the singer) lol. Welcome to the Blue Murder forum by the way. :-)
Same for me. Didn't think we needed another midfielder but his potential means you have to bid for him. Short term I don't think it will be a loss, but in 2 seasons could be a Zidane

TBH, I think getting talented, pacey, ball - playing midfielders is what Txiki wants. It follows the Barca model & that's why I think we were willing to get rid of Balo mid-season & are willing to listen to offers for Tevez & trade Dzeko for Cavani.

I can see us only needing one central striker with goal scoring wide forwards/wingers & a traditional No 10 in support. This is what Barca & Spain do & if you think about it, it's the way City are going.

Davs 19 said:
Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:

Chill ;.)

A feed of beer would be my guess! lol

Isco wants go manchester city... if you want Isco you paid the clause.. is simple.
Fernandinho no cost more than Isco....

Dribble said:
Marvin said:
Dribble said:
Whatever will be, will be mate. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about pre U21's Championship, but after that tournament I can see the potentential.

I'll be gutted if we don't get him, but if we don't, as always we'll just move on to plan b (not the singer) lol. Welcome to the Blue Murder forum by the way. :-)
Same for me. Didn't think we needed another midfielder but his potential means you have to bid for him. Short term I don't think it will be a loss, but in 2 seasons could be a Zidane

TBH, I think getting talented, pacey, ball - playing midfielders is what Txiki wants. It follows the Barca model & that's why I think we were willing to get rid of Balo mid-season & are willing to listen to offers for Tevez & trade Dzeko for Cavani.

I can see us only needing one central striker with goal scoring wide forwards/wingers & a traditional No 10 in support. This is what Barca & Spain do & if you think about it, it's the way City are going.
What if the one central striker gets injured? We will need four strikers, look how many the rags have.

Davs 19 said:
Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:

Chill ;.)
I just didn't need an explanation of how the world works in all it's minutia, a little more patience would allow me to forgive someone with condescending twatitus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.