Isco

MihaiCity said:
EXCLUSIVE: PELLEGRINI'S ISCO PLEA
ABOVE: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has made a personal plea to Isco

Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world

MANCHESTER City manager Manuel Pellegrini made a personal plea to Isco in a last-ditch bid to stop his £30m move to Real Madrid.

Pellegrini made the midfielder one of his main transfer targets and was confident of taking him with him from Malaga to the Etihad.

But the Chilean was left fuming when it emerged Real had jumped ahead of City in the race to sign the Spanish international.

So Pellegrini rang Isco and begged him to snub Real.

He told the attacking midfielder he would be an integral part of the team, someone he wanted to build his side around.

A source said: “He called Isco himself in a bid to talk him round and made it clear how important he would be to the team. It remains to be seen if it made a difference though.”

Pellegrini now faces an anxious wait to discover if his efforts have been worthwhile.

But reports in Spain suggest Isco will join Real this week on a five-year deal worth £160,000 a week.

Isco admitted: “Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world.”

The Blues have spent two months courting Isco and thought a deal was in the bag.

But his stunning performances for Spain in the recent European Under-21 Championship persuaded Real to step up their own attempts to sign him.

Real bosses travelled to the tournament in Israel to hold talks with Isco’s dad, Paco Alcaron, and solicitor Rafael Comino.

Real’s charm offensive now looks to have worked, despite the efforts of Pellegrini.

Missing out on Isco will pile the pressure on City power-brokers Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano.

The due have been brought to the club to help them secure big signings and create a team capable of winning the Champions League.

Isco’s expected snub could now see Pellegrini re-enter the race for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.

Where's this from?

are we all forget our new manager brought isco to the fold he can do it again. i don't think this will be the end of the spending so stop worrying enjoy the summer and look forward to a great season for us

samharris said:
lost_n_spaced said:
malg said:
This thread moves quite quickly, so I really can't go back too many pages - therefore, what I'd this other forum a couple posters are arguing about? Someone mentioned it yesterday as well I think (supposed to be better than BM?)

Not necessarily better, just different.

More like a bunch of blokes talking in a pub (a little like the cellar on here).

It's called Blue lube.

Sounds like a bar on canal street !!

I wouldn't know. Tell me more.......

SWP's back said:
doomuk said:
bluetrue said:
Get a grip.

Why? He's fairly close to the mark.
So far, their actions have spoken louder than there few words and all they have succeeded in doing is moving us backwards.

Im still hopeful it can be turned around but getting less confident with each and every cockup.
Backwards? Pmsl
Mate you would get more sense of a unborn baby than this lot

Hooch said:
MihaiCity said:
EXCLUSIVE: PELLEGRINI'S ISCO PLEA
ABOVE: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has made a personal plea to Isco

Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world

MANCHESTER City manager Manuel Pellegrini made a personal plea to Isco in a last-ditch bid to stop his £30m move to Real Madrid.

Pellegrini made the midfielder one of his main transfer targets and was confident of taking him with him from Malaga to the Etihad.

But the Chilean was left fuming when it emerged Real had jumped ahead of City in the race to sign the Spanish international.

So Pellegrini rang Isco and begged him to snub Real.

He told the attacking midfielder he would be an integral part of the team, someone he wanted to build his side around.

A source said: “He called Isco himself in a bid to talk him round and made it clear how important he would be to the team. It remains to be seen if it made a difference though.”

Pellegrini now faces an anxious wait to discover if his efforts have been worthwhile.

But reports in Spain suggest Isco will join Real this week on a five-year deal worth £160,000 a week.

Isco admitted: “Real Madrid excite me. They are one of the best sides in the world.”

The Blues have spent two months courting Isco and thought a deal was in the bag.

But his stunning performances for Spain in the recent European Under-21 Championship persuaded Real to step up their own attempts to sign him.

Real bosses travelled to the tournament in Israel to hold talks with Isco’s dad, Paco Alcaron, and solicitor Rafael Comino.

Real’s charm offensive now looks to have worked, despite the efforts of Pellegrini.

Missing out on Isco will pile the pressure on City power-brokers Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano.

The due have been brought to the club to help them secure big signings and create a team capable of winning the Champions League.

Isco’s expected snub could now see Pellegrini re-enter the race for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.

Where's this from?

sounds like shit from the star or the sun

lost_n_spaced said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
lost_n_spaced said:
They are a more discerning forum.

They don't want your types on there.

Oh I say

tumblr_l4autuXIeb1qaxz0ro1_400.jpg

Dude. 700 pages (that's 7000 posts) in 2 days, based on 0 news.

And you think I want to experience that on TWO forums ?

No ta.

(and Ta Ta, to keep up appearances).

Protip:: When you are not interested in being involved with a thread simply do not click on it.
This is a new concept but easily applicable by anyone, even miserable moaning trolls can do it so i hear !

lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced

Just to fuck with your head because your clearly high off your tits:

81960476.gif

You've clearly never done a drug in your life.

I doubt very much whether I'd be posting on this board having taken physcotropic drugs.

Funny,but my experience of drugs is lots of strangers talkin bollux..

Oh hang on !!!

Anyone wanting to find out the latest, the only thing I think we've found today is that Malaga forum's own ITK 'cop' on their forums said this:

cop wrote:
I still maintain that the City and Malaga have it done and Isco the decider. The decide whether her father will prefer to play football or chuck.
I betting he leaves the City .. I will die defending my information.

Ancelotti press conference tomorrow. Should find out more then

The Real Madrid CF presented tomorrow Wednesday, June 26, to Carlo Ancelotti as new coach of the first team for the next three seasons. The event will take place at 13:00 h in the Royal Box Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Then Carlo Ancelotti will appear before the media in the press room

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.