Isco

Jaffamandango said:
Claytop said:
Jaffamandango said:
Agreed, plus did anyone know the classified in ands outs of their fathers work dealing, I doubt it. Non starter.

Wasn't it a relation who let slip the information to 'Forzamancini' was it?

Which info?

That Cavani had a 10% chance of coming, Isco was 50/50 and some info relating to Pellegrini signing including a picture being put up of Pellers, Kidd, Marwood etc. on the OS which happened.

Just having my break and I see fuck all has happened, so can somebody somewhere post a gif of a sexy wench doing some peculiar dance or doing suggestive things to clay!. I'll be back later thank you.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 am --<br /><br />Just having my break and I see fuck all has happened, so can somebody somewhere post a gif of a sexy wench doing some peculiar dance or doing suggestive things to clay!. I'll be back later thank you.

mscenterh750 said:
Just having my break and I see fuck all has happened, so can somebody somewhere post a gif of a sexy wench doing some peculiar dance or doing suggestive things to clay!. I'll be back later thank you.

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 am --

Just having my break and I see fuck all has happened, so can somebody somewhere post a gif of a sexy wench doing some peculiar dance or doing suggestive things to clay!. I'll be back later thank you.

tumblr_m5i2r3fiPc1qd3gnx.gif

dannyburns4 said:
Jaffamandango said:
JamesMCFC said:
More twists and turns than an episode of game of thrones

Depends on which episode, one of the epic ones or the 5 boring ones?
I've never watched it,more of a sons of anarchy man myself

I gave up on Game of Thrones after a couple of episodes when it first aired (Isco). Watch Romanzo Criminale if you haven't (to). It's in Italian with subtitles but that just makes it better (Manchester). Theee best TV I have ever seen (City).

It's about two gangs that team up to take over Rome (which everyone thought was too big to be controlled by one organisation) (Football). They have to deal with the Camorra, Mafia etc (Club). You'll thank me if you haven't already watched it (Stay on Topic).

M24 Citizen said:
dannyburns4 said:
Jaffamandango said:
Depends on which episode, one of the epic ones or the 5 boring ones?

I gave up on Game of Thrones after a couple of episodes when it first aired (Isco). Watch Romanzo Criminale if you haven't (to). It's in Italian with subtitles but that just makes it better (Manchester). Theee best TV I have ever seen (City).

It's about two gangs that team up to take over Rome (which everyone thought was too big to be controlled by one organisation) (Football). They have to deal with the Camorra, Mafia etc (Club). You'll thank me if you haven't already watched it (Stay on Topic).

The Borgia's is where its at, it even had Mancini in it

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Jaffamandango said:
Claytop said:
Wasn't it a relation who let slip the information to 'Forzamancini' was it?

Which info?

That Cavani had a 10% chance of coming, Isco was 50/50 and some info relating to Pellegrini signing including a picture being put up of Pellers, Kidd, Marwood etc. on the OS which happened.

We don't need Cavani,
To have a bacon sarnie.
Yaya YaaaYa!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 am --<br /><br />
Jaffamandango said:
M24 Citizen said:
dannyburns4 said:

The Borgia's is where its at, it even had Mancini in it

Borgia's is ok. About 10 levels below Romanzo Criminale though. Anyway, the last Breaking Bad episodes in August! Can't wait (to see Isco in a City shirt)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.