Isco

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2702016/Isco-wanted-Manchester-City-Real-Madrid-make-room-James-Rodriguez.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iguez.html</a>

Manchester City are monitoring Isco’s situation at Real Madrid after the European champions completed the signing of James Rodriguez from Monaco.
The move could leave Isco surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu just a year after he chose Madrid over City.
Manuel Pellegrini, his former Malaga boss, remains keen on the 22-year-old midfielder although a deal this summer could be difficult with City restricted by a UEFA-imposed transfer cap and foreign quota limitations.

Meanwhile, the Premier League champions are unlikely to sign a replacement for Alvaro Negredo after learning that the Spain striker may only be out for two months with a broken bone in his right foot.
Negredo suffered the injury in a friendly against Hearts last week and will miss the club’s pre-season tour of the United States.
City kick off their first game against Sporting Kansas City in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Bunk said:
pudge said:
Bunk said:
I picked Forster's name out of the air, he's just one of many. Scott Carson, Rob Green, Chris Kirkland, Ben Foster, Kasper Schmeichel, Jack Butland, John Ruddy, honestly there's plenty of decent GKs. We're only after a backup goalkeeper, we don't need Gianluigi Buffon.

I understand the importance of creating the illusion of competition for Joe Hart's place, but in reality we all know who will start and finish the season as undisputed No. 1 this season - Joe Hart.

Willy Caballero or Isco...
Do injuries not exist in your own little world?

Yeah, Joe's goes down for a few months... bring on Chris Kirkland. The Champions League won't know what hit them.

We signed one of the best 'keepers in La Liga over the past few seasons for less than £5m to fill the canyon sized gap between Joe Hart and Richard Wright and you're pining for the likes of Rob Green, fucking hell. Not to mention that all bar Butland I believe are already first choice for their clubs and Butland played bounced around between 3 clubs last season...3.

If it is a choice between the two like you're presenting, well then I guess it looks like we'll be stuck with Silva and Nasri, with the likes of Jovetic, Milner, Navas, Yaya, Negredo, Dzeko, Aguero in other attacking roles next season... aww nerts.

It's a back up goalkeeper you imbecile, he'll hardly ever play. The argument you're attempting to use could be applied to multiple positions throughout our team. What happens if Kompany gets injured? Rekik? Nastasic?! What happens if Silva gets injured?! You think Nasri can do the same job?!

I'll bet right now that Hart plays 90% of our fixtures this season. Why waste an overseas player birth on a guy who'll play 1 in 10 games?!
If an outfield player should break a finger, he can play, but a keeper will be ruled out for a couple of games at least. If Hart was to suffer a head injury, like Cech, then the lack of a quality backup would likely finish our season. We cannot risk being without one.

Seems Real have now forgotten about Jese too. Without a doubt there are going to be some quality players leaving, hope we are on it.

Bunk said:
pudge said:
Bunk said:
I picked Forster's name out of the air, he's just one of many. Scott Carson, Rob Green, Chris Kirkland, Ben Foster, Kasper Schmeichel, Jack Butland, John Ruddy, honestly there's plenty of decent GKs. We're only after a backup goalkeeper, we don't need Gianluigi Buffon.

I understand the importance of creating the illusion of competition for Joe Hart's place, but in reality we all know who will start and finish the season as undisputed No. 1 this season - Joe Hart.

Willy Caballero or Isco...
Do injuries not exist in your own little world?

Yeah, Joe's goes down for a few months... bring on Chris Kirkland. The Champions League won't know what hit them.

We signed one of the best 'keepers in La Liga over the past few seasons for less than £5m to fill the canyon sized gap between Joe Hart and Richard Wright and you're pining for the likes of Rob Green, fucking hell. Not to mention that all bar Butland I believe are already first choice for their clubs and Butland played bounced around between 3 clubs last season...3.

If it is a choice between the two like you're presenting, well then I guess it looks like we'll be stuck with Silva and Nasri, with the likes of Jovetic, Milner, Navas, Yaya, Negredo, Dzeko, Aguero in other attacking roles next season... aww nerts.

It's a back up goalkeeper you imbecile, he'll hardly ever play. The argument you're attempting to use could be applied to multiple positions throughout our team. What happens if Kompany gets injured? Rekik? Nastasic?! What happens if Silva gets injured?! You think Nasri can do the same job?!

I'll bet right now that Hart plays 90% of our fixtures this season. Why waste an overseas player birth on a guy who'll play 1 in 10 games?!
You say this as though Hart didn't miss a reasonable chunk of games last season due to his piss-poor form.

Bunk quote I'll bet right now that Hart plays 90% of our fixtures this season. Why waste an overseas player birth on a guy who'll play 1 in 10 games?!

If Hart feels that way, I'm pretty sure he will end up on the bench permanently.
I think Hart will improve because he has better competition. Pants wasn't bad either, but Hart knew he was always going to be better than him. Now he gets a new and bigger challenge. Either way, Hart improves it's because of Willy (and it would not have happened with any of the HG-keepers available), or he fails and we have Willy in goal who -based on performances at Malaga- will be a step up.

But as this topic is about Isco, if there's a chance to snap him up, I would do so. The guy is an exceptional talent and Pellegrini knows this first hand. If it means the end of either one of squadplayers, so be it. Yes, I would let Jovetic go to get in Isco.

eversince 76 said:
Bunk quote I'll bet right now that Hart plays 90% of our fixtures this season. Why waste an overseas player birth on a guy who'll play 1 in 10 games?!

If Hart feels that way, I'm pretty sure he will end up on the bench permanently.
I think Hart will improve because he has better competition. Pants wasn't bad either, but Hart knew he was always going to be better than him. Now he gets a new and bigger challenge. Either way, Hart improves it's because of Willy (and it would not have happened with any of the HG-keepers available), or he fails and we have Willy in goal who -based on performances at Malaga- will be a step up.

But as this topic is about Isco, if there's a chance to snap him up, I would do so. The guy is an exceptional talent and Pellegrini knows this first hand. If it means the end of either one of squadplayers, so be it. Yes, I would let Jovetic go to get in Isco.

We all know how good a talent Isco is, there is last years thread with umteen you tube clips, and Pellers knows him, but he won't add anything to the club than what we have. I would go for Barkley instead due to the fact he gives us a HG quota place and he's hungry to prove himself at top level. If we need to spend alot of money to land either one, its better for the club to take Barkley. RIsky? yes of course it is, but every signing is a risk.

Graceyboy said:
eversince 76 said:

We all know how good a talent Isco is, there is last years thread with umteen you tube clips, and Pellers knows him, but he won't add anything to the club than what we have. I would go for Barkley instead due to the fact he gives us a HG quota place and he's hungry to prove himself at top level. If we need to spend alot of money to land either one, its better for the club to take Barkley. RIsky? yes of course it is, but every signing is a risk.

I suppose the only difference between Isco and Barkley is one of them will be top class and the other one might be

Matteo Politanò ‏@pennadireve 1h

Isco ha chiesto di essere ceduto in prestito, si parla con Liverpool e @MCFC. #Isco has asked #RMCF for loan options to #LFC and #MCFC.

graham baker said:
Matteo Politanò ‏@pennadireve 1h

Isco ha chiesto di essere ceduto in prestito, si parla con Liverpool e @MCFC. #Isco has asked #RMCF for loan options to #LFC and #MCFC.
We better be on this.

AC94C.gif
[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.