Israel-Palestine Conflict

Recent video from the BBC about the Settlers all armed to the teeth from the Israeli government attacking and trying to force Palestinians off their land.

Recent video from the BBC about the Settlers all armed to the teeth from the Israeli government attacking and trying to force Palestinians off their land.

Possibly related to Ben Gvir handing out 200+ guns to settlers, and planning to hand out at least 10,000 more guns.

He said it’s for self-defence.

This is a Minister of National Security level, who previous to him being appointed, was convicted for supporting the Israel terrorist faction Kach.

I’ve said this time and time again in this thread, Ben Gvir is himself a settler, and a previous criminal convict. In what country has appointed a minister with such records. He fired many Israelis, from prison chief to munition license approvers.

Like Smotrich, Ben Gvir wants the Greater Israel to be.

Possibly related to Ben Gvir handing out 200+ guns to settlers, and planning to hand out at least 10,000 more guns.

He said it’s for self-defence.

This is a Minister of National Security level, who previous to him being appointed, was convicted for supporting the Israel terrorist faction Kach.

I’ve said this time and time again in this thread, Ben Gvir is himself a settler, and a previous criminal convict. In what country has appointed a minister with such records. He fired many Israelis, from prison chief to munition license approvers.

Like Smotrich, Ben Gvir wants the Greater Israel to be.

I'm sure the Palestinians can defend themselves with Pea shooters & Catapults. Nothing to see here.

So you now want to potentially arm radicalised terrorists with strong links to Iran what could go wrong there
Well, if Israel hadn't radicalised them... No links to Iran before (and not that much now).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.