Israel-Palestine Conflict

Let’s go with yes pretty much.
So what's your final solution for the Palestinians? (And I make no apology for the reference)

And would your Eretz Israel extend east of the Jordan?
(Just trying to establish the limits of Israel's territorial ambitions)

Nah just a subtle change in the management of the news cycle. Same old smoke and mirrors .... can't believe you left your guard down ;-)

Wow, she's dumber than I thought... Wait, nah, she's just the same power tripping, say plenty say nothing, flip-flopping, hyena laughing, switch identity choosing clown.

You're right, I gave her FAAAARR too much credit!

I think she'll eventually drop the mask and reveal herself as Killary Kilinton...

"Need" is not a demand. It's 'hoping'. His "consideration" BS is the same example of not committing.

Mealy mouthed bullshit from Starmer, yet again.

Says a lot without saying anything. It's truly incredible!!

It's also notable that Starmer says "we've also always been opposed to the expansion of illegal settlements" which the US UN ambassador said last week; saying we've always been opposed to the illegal settlements would be much more in keeping with last week's ICJ ruling.

It's also notable that Starmer says "we've also always been opposed to the expansion of illegal settlements" which the US UN ambassador said last week; saying we've always been opposed to the illegal settlements would be much more in keeping with last week's ICJ ruling.

Correct.

It's his way accepting the status quo or his 'red line' to go past what Israel has grabbed now.

In fact I'm pretty sure he'll squeal himself out of the words he's said, this time next week!

Can't stand this guy and can't understand why he's loved by the centri... oh what the fuck am I saying...

Correct.

It's his way accepting the status quo or his 'red line' to go past what Israel has grabbed now.

In fact I'm pretty sure he'll squeal himself out of the words he's said, this time next week!

Can't stand this guy and can't understand why he's loved by the centri... oh what the fuck am I saying...

A human rights lawyer as well!!

The ICJ ruling said all the illegal settlements had to be removed.

Instead, Starmer and the yanks are just setting the scene for a protracted negotiation with the starting point of the illegal settlements as they are now. The offer of recognising a Palestinian state will be part of these negotiations and thus is unlikely to be recognised by the UK for a very long time (and certainly not within this Parliament).

'The King is Dead!

Long live the King!'!!

Or 'the more things change, the more things stay the same'...

View attachment 126250

Maybe she'll have an adjustable "red line" Netanyahu can't cross too...?

According to people around the Biden administration especially people who resigned over his policies, they say Harris is a lot more empathetic to Palestinians than Joe Biden which to be honest is a VERY low bar.

However, she is not a die in the wool Zionist like Joe Biden so her positions are a lot more flexible than Biden. But that also is a VERY low bar…

To sum things up she’s definitely better than Biden but don’t expect anything groundbreaking…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.