Israel-Palestine Conflict

Netanyahu is essentially using this speech to Congress to announce Israel’s coming full on war in Lebanon and Yemen.

Netanyahu tells the US lawmakers that "victory is in sight".
"Israel's defeat of Hamas will be a powerful blow to Iran's axis of terror," he continues.
He adds that Hezbollah, which operates in southern Lebanon and has been launching attacks nearly daily on Israel in the past nine months, is another member of that same Iranian "axis".
"Israel will do whatever we must do to return order to our northern border, and to return our people safely to our homes," he continues, threatening to crush Hezbollah.
Again, things are playing out exactly as predicted (and, really, exactly as Netanyahu signalled).

This is obviously primarily a comedy show, but his material is highly vetted and heavily scrutinised by HBO’s legal team (which it should be mentioned, given the topic of this video, includes several respected Jewish attorneys—I know one of them personally, as she is a friend of my family) before he is allowed to air, so the substance of each episode tends to be very solid. In this case, they took serious precautions to make sure everything they highlight is sourced and verified.

I don’t agree with him on every subject—he is famously a Liverpool supporter and has been highly critical of City and our ownership—but that doesn’t mean everything he features should be ignored and I think his editorial powers were aptly used for this segment.

Just watched something on the news - one issue is Iron Dome can blow up a missile or drone but the debris falls below. What if Hesbollah puts something nasty in a missile Iron Dome hits it and anthrax or pollonium falls into Israel maybe even Tel Aviv

Just watched something on the news - one issue is Iron Dome can blow up a missile or drone but the debris falls below. What if Hesbollah puts something nasty in a missile Iron Dome hits it and anthrax or pollonium falls into Israel maybe even Tel Aviv

Do Hezbollah have anthrax or polonium?

Both substances require world class laboratories to safely store.

Lebanon can't even store highly reactive fertiliser away from fireworks.

Do Hezbollah have anthrax or polonium?

Both substances require world class laboratories to safely store.

Lebanon can't even store highly reactive fertiliser away from fireworks.

I have no idea it just occurred to me as in anyone could supply shit to them and just leave them to get Israel to drop it on themselves - - any dirty bomb could work the question more is where does the Iron Dome debris go except down due to gravity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.